Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T For Sale

Racer X

I just knew that cmr was a Buffalo boy smile.gif

Is there anything substantial about those wings (chicken) or is it all talk? biggrin.gif

It's about time for me to pack in the 87 Volvo and trade up to perhaps a BMW five or seven series - I am definitely entering the mid life crisis stage with a little style and a wee touch of horsepower. smile.gif

There is a mid 70’s 240Z approximately six doors down from me in all its glory – I could take a picture but I think you might get upset seeing such abuse on blocks; I remember these rockets well. I also remember riding in those Dodge/Chrysler products that looked like something from down south with a Confederate flag on the hood - these scared me most.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I'm driving a 97 Saturn SW2. It's not bad, I'd rather have a Volvo Wagon with the Intercooler Turbo. Now THAT'S a family car! biggrin.gif Either that or a Chevy Dually Long Bed Extra Cab- slammed to the weeds with Alcoa's! 'Course a Dodge likewise 'cept with the Cummins Turbo Diesel..... I can only dream......

Dont Stop Dreamin' James.

I just started looking for a new car. Went into the Honda dealer and told him "I looking for something like an S2000, but it needs to pull a 2000lb camper, I want 60 MPG and oh yea! I dont want to spend more than $10,000" He said "Great! I'll Take two".

I think this quest for a car will be more difficult than I imagined biggrin.gif .

Mike Mattera

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the Buffalo wings. They are something else. Always cooked just right and perfectly "tangy". However I miss the pizza more than the wings. There is a good pizzaria on practically every street corner in that rust-belt city...

Now out here in Oregon, Sushi and Mexican is plentiful, but a good slice is all but impossible. However, the cars don't rust out here, and 240 zed's with intact frames can still be found!

cheers.gif

Oh, Labatt's Blue and Molson Canadian are rare commodities as well here. cheers.gifcheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

..."Great! I'll Take two".

I think this quest for a car will be more difficult than I imagined ...

Count me in for two as well! LOL!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif