Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

1000th topic posted!

Webby

This message marks the 1000th topic posted to the Forum - with 4901 individual posts to date.

Thanks to all the contributors. A special tip of the hat goes to the regulars. With over 50 posts each, these members have either been a real help, or need real help wink.gif :

Allan

Andreas Stute - InterCAM

Charles Davis

CycleTimeCharles

James Meyette

Kenneth Potter

Mark H

Michael Reynolds

ProductDevelopmentGuy

Rekd

Trevor

cadcam

d0gFartz

gcode

johns

kathyric

toby

Well, not so sure where I fit into the last sentence - I always seem to point out the limitations, bug etc., to the forum Gotta to keep working on that ‘I found the most bugs, and all I got was this t-shirt!’

biggrin.gif

But, as a consumer of a product that is vital to my bottom line, I cannot look at this as a popularity contest. However, I do feel that I have contributed to the forum in the sprit of constructive criticism, and the issues I’ve raised are important. The end result is giving CNC software feedback, so we all get a better product! Everybody wins!

This forum is great; I have picked up many tips n’ tricks, and I thank you all!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I throughly enjoy this group. smile.gif I feel like I'm among friends in here too.

Wow, 1000 topics. That's cool!

------------------

James Meyette

All I can say, is that this is the best forum I've been involved with...of course, it's the only forum I've been involved with...But thanks to all of you, I'm learning all the little things (ya, and some big ones, too) that make Mcam DA BEST!!

And, yes, I'm one of those who fall into the "needs help" catagory....

Thanks all

Mike R.

• 2 weeks later...