Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

A shout out to CadCam Consulting

gcode

22 hours ago, gcode said:

We've had some heavy rain recently and a giant sinkhole across the street ate a large power transformer.

The power company has been working to repair it for a month,

They were supposed to shut power down on the whole block last Saturday night for the final hookup, but got called out to an emergency

and didn't get it done. 

This morning,  they informed us that power would be shut down tonight at 1AM  and would be off for 9 hours minimum. 

Obviously, the shop can't run tonight or tomorrow, but 1 phone call to CCC and they delivered 3 temporary Mastercam software licenses

an hour later.

My guys can work from home tomorrow, get a one day jump on the shop  and not miss any time .

Great service !!!

That is a how a good or great reseller should respond. Kudos! I've heard nothing but good things about CCC.

I did something similar for one of my customers. They were going to have an outage for anywhere from two days to five days. I generated them one month loaded licenses (five in total) so they could work from home, or anywhere. I've been at the business end of crap service, so I know what is expected :)

• Like 1