Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Heinz Kerry owned herself, takes after husband

Rekd™

I bet she feels like a turd after going back and watching that video. I guess she figures if her hubby can flip flop like a fish on a dock, she can too.

Of course, (nothing personal, Mark) that whole bathroom issue cracks me up. Poor dems have to wallow in their own stentch the whole week. biggrin.gif

DNC = Donniker National Convention

Yeah, real charming lady. eek.gif

look here

Did anyone see her obsessing over John Edwards' kid's thumb in his mouth? Here's the pic but what it doesn't show is that she could not stand it and glared at him the whole time the cameras were on. A real kind heart...

And this was from some diehard lefty blog.

[ 07-26-2004, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: A-ron ]

To tell you the truth, I don't care much about the "first lady". I'm a lot more concerned that a Kerry election will be seen as a victory and a sign of equivocation by the Islamic terrorists, and will embolden them to attack us.

Look at what's happened since the Phillipines caved to the terrorists demands; they are kidnapping as many people as they can and offering those countries the same deal with the devil.

I do not understand how one can equate being a democrat with it being a vote for the terrorists. The terrorists do not give a damn who is in office - if one takes the argument that they have been at war with the US for 20+ years then that covers Reagan, Bush and Clinton. Islamic terrorists are simply anti-western - be they Republican, Democrat, Green whatever. Wars fought by the US have been fought while both parties have been in power. I hardly think that whether Gore or Kerry were/are in office there would not be a response to any attack on the US. Just as in the cold war period Democratic Presidents Kennedy and Johnson fought the communists in Vietnam.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...The terrorists do not give a damn who is in office...

One word... SPAIN eek.gif

James teh on that note I'm outta here 'for I get in trouble biggrin.gif

mcamananc,

Thats it, the terrorists would rather a democrat because they know a dem will not stand up to them, Heres how I see it:

Kerrys elected, Pulls the troops they are happy they can now come over learn to read for free, live free, take advantage of our system, learn to fly our planes for free, then have children here(Who are automatically citizens)((More Bulls&&T)) then blow themselves and a bus or building up cause Allah told them to and be heros in there own land, and the dems will feel awful that there children had too experience that and givem a collage ed.

Also all the dems who went off about the Scum of the earth abuse(The fairly treated prisoners)-after Us guys got beheaded you didnt hear them yelling and screaming at them xxxx, no they would rather beat our guys down, who mind you did not cut any ones head off and laugh about it .

quote:

The terrorists do not give a damn who is in office

That's where you are wrong . . . the terrorist have made it clear that they hate Bush and that they would rather have John Kerry in office. They know here has "french blood" and will allow the terrorist to overthrow this country. We will become another "Spain". He will bow his knees to terrorism.

By the way, www.eMastercam.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011718"]look here

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

So, is this any better, worse, or different from Cheney saying "Go F&@% yourself!" to Patrick Leahy? Or from George Bush saying of a reporter "That guy's a real A$$hole"? Or how 'bout Newt Gingrich's mom breaking the shocking news that 'Newtie' thinks Hillary's "a bitch"?

No matter which party you're talking about, we're a long way from Thomas Jefferson or Daniel Webster.

BTW, I don't get the connection between the Ketchup Lady pulling a kid's thumb out of his mouth and terrorists wanting to attack the US. Seems like a bit of a reach. wink.gif

Again you miss my point.

Wars fought by America (most that I can remember)

since 1941.

Roosevelt, Truman - WW2 - were they soft on the Germans or Japanese ? Democrats if I recall ?

Truman - Korea - was he soft on the communists?

Eisenhower - Republican

Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon -Vietnam (i Beleive Kerry fought in that one) 2 democrats one republican - were they soft on the communists?

Ford - ?

Carter - (well)

Reagan - 200 + marines killed in Beirut - what exactly was done in response?

Bush Sr. - Gulf War

Clinton - Yugoslavian conflicts, Somaila

Bush Jr - Iragmuire, Afghanistan

NEXT -

Besides which Kerry has stated he would not withdraw the troops.

AS FAR AS SPAIN -

The majority of the population of Spain was

always against going to Iraq.

quote:

In Response to to the wars since 1941, The Democratics stance on foriegn issues has drastically changed, now its mostly IMO focused on give,give,give. I would say good for them if the people they were so eager to give to would TRY,TRY,TRY to do something on there own other than say, oh the world is against me, or I cant because????????or they owe me, or why should I educate myself I have the government to fall back on, and the worst part and why am so irratated by it, I have relatives and inlaws I dont speak to because of this.

Also:

quote:

Including my man bush, have you everseen a 100% honest politician.

I do not want to have an ugly debate i speak with mostly my own opinions based on how I feel.

Mark

Also, I am an outspoken person, and dont see an

issue with telling someone to shove it, dem or not, shes human. i just want to know if elected will they set the offshore pace by paying their oversea workers what they would americans?????

quote:

So, is this any better, worse, or different from Cheney saying "Go F&@% yourself!" to Patrick Leahy? Or from George Bush saying of a reporter "That guy's a real A$$hole"? Or how 'bout Newt Gingrich's mom breaking the shocking news that 'Newtie' thinks Hillary's "a bitch"?

Um, you must have missed the big picture, again. Little Miss Attitude said something in a speach MINUTES before telling a reporter to SHOVE IT, I NEVER SAID THAT. rolleyes.gif

quote:

BTW, I don't get the connection between the Ketchup Lady pulling a kid's thumb out of his mouth and terrorists wanting to attack the US. Seems like a bit of a reach.

Again, you missed the point; I, for one, wouldn't want someone with that attitude in the big house. You thought Hillary controlled Bill? Hah! Child's play. wink.gif

John F. Kennedy was the last Democratic President with "kahunas". Since then, the Democratic Party has gone south . . . . When they did, I left the Democratic Party and became a Repulican. That party took over what the Democrats left behind.

If JFK were alive today, he would be appalled of his party, and especially, of his brother.

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...If JFK were alive today, he would be appalled of his party, and especially, of his brother...

I beieve that is an accurate statement...

Also, he'd probably be considered a Right-Wing extremist by today's standards..