Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CENTER DRILLS

Threept82

Threept82 had made a new folder. I moved it to the Unspecafied_upload.

Threept82, plase do not make new folders. if you noticed you were un able to name it correctly.

This is stated in the FTP rules at the top.

if you really need a new folder plaese contact me and I will make one.

Oter wise please try and use the existing folder to keep thing as under control and easer to find as possable.

PS thanks for sharing the file with the board.

THREEPT82,

I've looked for "New Folder" on the main FTP directory from cadcam's FTP site but can't find it. I'm sure those depth tables are very helpful and I would like to see them. They would help in the instruction of using the drill Depth/Countersink calculator in the drill operations. Can you e-mail them to me directly? Maybe Jay (aka cadcam) put them in a different folder. cheers.gif

Thanks Jay. You caught me in the middle of my reply. BTW THREEPT82, you can Edit your posts before making a new reply. HTH biggrin.gif

That’s the reason I asked that question, for this

software but I couldn’t figure out how to make it work even with the help from you guys so I just put it in my Quick Launch area like Bullines

suggested. Just as easy. but close it when thru

because if you use it a dozen times, it will be open a dozen times

THREEPT82,

quote:

Pete

I’ll expect to see this used in next months

Intermediate mill class.

I'll have to review the information first to see if I can adequately incorporate it into the curriculum. biggrin.gif I have a class going on right now so I'll look it over after. Thanks to you and Hardmill.

BTW, VERRRY clever handle. It hadn't registered until Hardmill addressed you like 3.82. Sometimes I'm a little slow. eek.gif See you next month. cheers.gif