Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mastercam on ebay

specv

quote:

Why do they have a 50% re-licensing fee if you can't sell it at a price you choose to whomever you will?

Read the licensing agreement. You do not buy the software, you lease the rights to use it.

These rights are not transferable.

Its not a Mastercam thing, its pretty much

standard throughout the software industry.

You clicked "I agree" when you installed MC.

Does this mean you didn't read it??? wink.gif

This topic has been covered AT LENGTH in other threads on this forum with people coming down on both sides hot and heavy. I'm personally on the '$##K and I don't own it my a$$' side but the rules is the rules

C

[ 10-25-2004, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Dave Thomson ]

quote:

The item you requested (3847339762) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and is not yet available for viewing, or has expired and is no longer available.

I missed what the auction was. But I had a question about selling Mastercam books. Legal or Illegal, I found nowhere saying you cannot sell, but correct me if I am wrong, I dont want to be doing something illegal

Jack, the edit by Dave was a ballpark price for Mill 3 in this neck of the woods [sorry Dave, I figured a general number would be OK; my bad] which apparently was considered a violation of the "don't discuss pricing" rule. Safe to say that it isn't a small number

C