Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam on WINMX

Dan Kintzel

I have never seen an individual who will not let something rest as yourself Iskander.

I repeat again, for the last time - No one lost there job, went home feeling broken, or was even made an example of!

I work in a facility that employs over 3800 individuals who are all taken well care of and appreciated. Only 3 individuals, besides the people who have read this post, are even aware of this incident. The individual still came to work today with a smile on his face, and is enjoying his position here as always.

Get over it and let it go Man.

It's a good thing this isn't a post about eating dogs or something. We might never get of the subject!

I really wish someone would close this topic...hint,hint?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dkintzel,

I think brining it to everyones attention was the right thing to do. If the guy you work with acknoweledges that is was wrong and vows not to do it again then sounds like all is well.

The moral of your post the way I read it was not to download patches from unauthorized sites or you will be hosed. Stay away from them. If I was considering running pirated software, your post would make me think twice.

Quote: ...a post about eating dogs...

There was a a machine tool rep at the imts show going to grab something to eat with his american counterpart. The american ordered a hotdog from the vender and asked his colleaque if he wanted the same. His colleaque responded,"No, In my country we don't eat that part of the dog." rolleyes.gif

Jimmy teh lame attempt to lighten things up.

quote:

Well Dkintzel, I think the vote of this thread rules almost unanimously that you did the right thing. Both in how you handled it and by notifing others in the forum.

+1000 Storkman

Pretty smart for a "bird brain" biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I say bust out the padlocks, senor' Bullines.

Dkintzel has had enough. banghead.gif

PEACE biggrin.gif

True Story, Honest...Sorry this may be gross...

One of my best friends is a doctor at a Urologic Center. He had a party last 4th of July and was telling us about the high incedents of cancer in the area and how many poor male individuals had to have there privates removed.

My wife was nearby with a few of her friends and overheard parts of the conversation...(parts of the conversation, ha). Anyways, one other person had the great idea of asking what happens to the removed parts... His answer was light and said "I guess they go to the dogs" Two of my wifes friends were eating hotdogs and thought he said "There in the dogs" Needless to say both puked right there and then. We rolled for awhile afterwards on that incident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never seen an individual who will not let something rest as yourself Iskander.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That`s my problem .

I do not hide my opinion .

And it is not always the same as of most of you ,guys .

but what`s wrong with that ?

All of my troubles are from this -I say what I think .

To hijack a thread a bit my daughter read me a story ,that you may know .

Once two best friends gave an oath to meet in some place after 20 years .

And they do met ,only one of them had not recognized the other one .

They talked and this guy went away and sent a policeman to catch his best friend .

He was policeman too ,but he felt ashamed to arrest his friend ,who was a criminal ,so he sent someone instead of him .

My daughter sais :

what do you think of this ?

I said that this guy betrayd his best friend ,IOW betrayd a friendship ,the sacred thing and betrayd himself .

I said I would never do it .

If his friend turned to be so dangerous criminal ,I would arrest him myself ,at least it is more fair ,rather than to cover an ugly deed

under the others back .

My daughter was in shock _ I interpret this thing completly different , opposite to what her teacher sais .

This is my moral principle - you must be fair .

To punish using some other person only turns matters worse .

Teh that`s completly personal look on this matter ,not related to this case in any way .