Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How often does your MC just SHUTDOWN?!?!

Toolfab

V9.1 MR0304 (latest maintence) Solids

I have been working and just had MC shutdown 5 times today. I NEVER used to have this problem!! All of a sudden over the past few weeks it seems it just keeps crapping out on me. WTF am I doing wrong that this is happening? Does this happen to anyone else on a consistant basis?

curse.gifbanghead.gifheadscratch.gif

quote:

I have been working and just had MC shutdown 5 times today

Pauly,

teh birdman runs into that once in awhile but not 5 times a day. Usually when I have a large size file and I am doing a fine increment toolpath. if I have a large solid file it can cause some problems. My shortcut is to break up the file by the save some option. Or convert solid to surfaces in a separate file. Basically get some more ram involved.

friday nights not good time to forum. hic....

Thats the real pisser to you guys, I was working on a 2D drawing, not that complicated. I have a Gig of RAM, I dont think the memory is an issue. I must have some other baggage somewhere. Thanks for the imput. Guess I will just take my driver to my box.

Pauly teh dont ever wear you cowboy hat to work on a Saturday cuz the city boys I work with are having a field day with this!!

So Paul did you install MR0304 over SP2, or did you uninstall first?

I actually uninstalled MRu0904, Mr0304 and then

uninstalled Sp2 and so on if they where never

uninstalled.

Then did a fresh install of MR0304 and applied

MRu0904.

Worked for me biggrin.gif

PEACE biggrin.gif