Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

God Set-up Person Needed.

crazy^millman

Well guys you all know I went ot work for another company. I have since coming here been promoted and have taken over the CNC milling department. We are in need of a good set-up person with experience setting up Fanuc and Fadal machines. We have 3 Kitamuras, 4 Fadals, a Haas, a Robodrill, and HSM with Fanuc control. The Fanuc control is 16i-m on all the machines with this control.

Applicant should have 3-5 years experience minumnal.

Applicant should be able to pass a CNC skills test.

Applicant should have some basic hand tools as well as measuring tools.

If Applicant has Mastercam knowledge it will be helpful but not required.

C-H Machine has been in business for over 25 years. If instrested in this position please call 760-745-6459 to set-up an appointment or you can fax your Resume to 760-745-2511.

Additional qualifications - Must have 10 to 12 "assistants" that will be available to document setups performed. Ability to ship things "Yesaterday" and inspire other workers in the plant. Occasionally asked to serve lunch and will be required to turn coolant into water for safe disposal.

Attendance is important and we will not tolerate 3 day weekends with the excuse "but I was Dead..." - (I have never had the nerve to try that one myself...)

References will be checked.

Your topic reminds me of when I was hired at an aerospace shop in Mississauga Ontario many years ago. The owner walks out into the shop on my first day and proceeds to tear a strip off the shop supervisor and says”so where in the hell is this guy that walks on water” he looks at me, sneers, and walked away. Apparently I was hired for about $6 more per hour than their most senior man – it still makes me laugh today.

Good luck Ron. cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

~~~~~~~~

Well Ron, you miss one little letter and the smart alecs come out of the wood work

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron!

I am looking for a job now .

1.I consider myself a good set-upist

2.I know Fanucs together with many other controls

3. I consider I know Mastercam a bit .

4. I am in trade for 12 years as machinist and programmer with a good knowledge of pencil-Cad ,parametric programming and various Cad_Cam systems and before that I was production engineer .

5.I hope I`ll manage to pass skills test

6.I have some other skills too

But:

1.You must consider to relocate your shop to Israel

2.I have my own opinion on everything and it will not always be close to your`s.

3.I always say what I think ,and this you may not like especially.

4.I have very strong Russian accent .

4a. My English is not the best .

5.I am also crasy .

6. I drink too much coffee.

7.I smoke too.

8. you don`t like my poetry and my sense of humor

9.I must discuss this matter with Eeyore ,Winny and Bunny .

10.I do not believe in G_d or rather believe that G_d not exists but I stick to my moral principles .

Other than that I think you `ll find me very dedicated to my

work and reasonable guy ,able to do a lot and not afraid of the challenge .

Waiting for your answer.

Best regards and good luck no matter what ! LOL

Marc looking forward to hearing from them or you.

Not sure I can talk everyone into the move. Wise Owl biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The Russian accent no problem Antotlia a co-worker years ago was from the Ukraine one of the best workers I ever seen. I think you forget my wife is Brazilian and she speaks with an accent.

Like your poetry and I also tell it like it is. I would hope you know I do not dislike you. You can do it your way aslong as the job gets down right I could care less. The test is a basic skills test how to read veriners, micrometer, what g code or m ocde means this and the answers are there just match them.

This is a bump.

Crazy_Millman,

quote:

1.You must consider to relocate your shop to Israel

If you can't find who you're looking for in the "holy land", you might as well give up all hope. biggrin.gif J/K Ron. biggrin.gif Just couldn't pass that one up. cheers.gif

Webby where's the ROFLMAO graemlin? I know Rekd has used it on occasion. Maybe he has one that could be included in the list. biggrin.gif

Crazy mill guy, I'm always keeping an eye out there in the market. I am currently in Orange county and working in yorba linda. Been working as a set up , programmer, operater, inspector and heven forbid am a mill supervisor... (saying that quietly). How about some more info on what your type of work is and what shift are you looking for as well?

By the way ive been in the trade for the last 20yrs. Have some master cam experience not alot. Been to school for it at least. cheers.gif

Ed

Well Ed if James thinks highly of you thats enough for me.

1st Shift 7:00 am to 4:30pm with (2) 15 min breaks and 30 minute lunch. With overtime sometimes.

We are a Job shop do anywhere from 4pc to 500pc or more runs on the machines. We run Plastic, Aluminum, SS, Steel, Titatium, Castings, or what ever needs to be done. We do Aerospace, Aeronatical, Medical, Electronic, some Molds, or whatever else with in our capabilities.

The company website listed below give a good overview of the company.

You can also call and talk to me personally if you would like.

Best Regards, Ron Branch