Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MPmaster question

gcode

I would like to second Gcode's motion! MpMaster is great... I as well would like to see it continued, and If my brain is not totally fried from staring at this computer screen too long and I remember correctly, I asked that same question at the last user group meeting and recieved a Yes answer. Good news for Gcode, myself or anyone else who uses it. Can any of you mastercam guys back me up on that, or am i out to lunch?

quote:

Will we be able to update our current posts? My modified mpmasters are currently at 332k long.

Mastercam has long supported earlier version posts in newer versions. This will not change for X. At times an older post may not support new format-specific features (e.g. like when subprogram support was added, canned cycles in Lathe, etc.), but we don't antipicate this for X.

quote:

Storkman, have you been in teh sauce again?

lol.

Let's see here....

Westec starts on April 4th, and CNC Software says MC X is a new product at their booth so there is the release date right there... biggrin.gif

Since they've been saying it will be first released to maintenace customers first i'm guessing it's gonna be avail as a download in march (pretty big one I bet).

Then again, just about everyone on this forum has been wrong guessing the release date before wink.gif

Kind regards, Mark