Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help With New FTP SERVER

cadcam

TheePress like what a tshirt or a diffrent color or did you want it to all ready have coolant splashed on it?

Hey how about Travis shirt all ready broken in. eek.gif

I am not sure if there is another color unless we go with the straght MASTERCAM long sleeve jean shirt.

But I can get with Marketing and find what they have.

Bernie I will be in the office Monday and Tuesday most likly thursday and friday.

Have to go to fontana on wed for an install.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iam from lompoc calif its just north of santa barbara i just bought a HAAS TM1 with all the extras 4th axis probe system tool changer and all the rest of the stuff. couldnt help myself i just had to have it all lol lol lol i tryed the ftp site but nothing it says looking for files but never locates them if anyone can help me thanks

Bruce this after PayPal takes it's cut.

I had to set the account up to except credit cards so they take a few cents for them selfs.

So actully it would of been $486.00 instead.

A "C" note james Have to remember what that is.

Thanks very much.

Will move your mail over to it once I have it.

Hey if you have time tommorow give me a call at the office.

Later Jay

yes i called you you were a great help thanks ie6 fire fox ?

you got me iam new at this so could you tell me what that means i have no idea what your talking about. i sent you a pay pal to iam paying in advance for all the help wait i dont think i sent enough for all the help iam going to need lol lol lol this is a great site and what little you ask for is a small price to pay for all the help that you and the others have to offer here i just wish i had more to offer the site but with time i hope to give back to the site as much as i get thanks again jayme

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...A "C" note james Have to remember what that is.

Thanks very much.

No.... Thank YOU

I'll mail it to Newbury Park office... That OK???

Check made out to Jay ****** right???

Jayme, When I said example of IE6 that would Internet Exlporer being your browser.

Are you just clicking on the link above?

What is your Windows (example Windows XP or Win98)?

I also thought that was you < feel free to call me at the office if you have qoustions.

James I will be in Fontana on wed if you want to hook and say hi.

I also think I have some you want to borrow for a while.

Call me tommorow.

Oh hell yes!! I am in. Will pay pal today!

This site .... What can I possibly say? Although reasonably well read, and armed with a formidable array of adjectives, more than a few of them being applicable, I find my linguistic and literary resources insufficient to formulate words of praise forceful enough to relay my perception of the extremely valuable, the irreplaceable knowledge base offered via this forum, and the FTP site.

Any time you need to upgrade or whatever, I am in! And thanks for allowing me the privilege of helping out! It is an honor.

quote:

Bull ,you are killing me. Why would I go backward from the dual pentIII 800 I have now to that.

I have to run Windows server on top of this.

As this is a single sever setup.

Ah. I was thinking that you were looking for a dedicated FTP server for the forum; not a multi-purpose server for you. Because an FTP server doesn't require much ooomph; just a big hard drive. My bad.

damn! i can't get paypal to go thru when i try signing up. it keeps saying to change my password using the characters shown but there are no characters shown! i've tried every possible combination with no luck.

Jay... email me the address to send the money order and i'll get one on thursday when i get paid.