Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New Job, not sure of E-Mastercam

5 AX

Next week I will be starting with a new company. I will still be using mastercam to program, but they do not have any 5 axis machines. I am not sure whether or not I will have access to e-mastercam. So I would like to take this time to thank everybody in this forum for all the endless information and help you have supplied me with. This is truly a community I am proud to say I have been a part of. The first thing I am going to do when I start is check for internet access. This is a tool I am not going to give up easily. Cheers for all your help! cheers.gif

quote:

This is a tool I am not going to give up easily.

It's ironic how management views the "internet" as a time-waster. We should begin an open poll, counting all the time that emastercam has saved us all.

Maybe webbie could run it like a banner across the top, like the national debt ticker at Times Square. biggrin.gif

oh, almost forgot! Nice having ya around 5 ax! Don't be a stranger. cheers.gif

It's ironic how management views the "internet" as a time-waster. We should begin an open poll, counting all the time that emastercam has saved us all.

Agree with you 100% its helped me more times than I can remember. Just reading through the posts is an education cheers.gif

Ok then funny they think HAAS should be the machine they showcase on the WEB page I mean get freaking real got 2 intergrex's and Kitamura and they think HAAS highlights their capabilites shows me that got people that need to get heir head out of the arse. Losing you will be such a foolish thing and they do not see that is what is even more stupid. bonk.gifbonk.gif Yeah a guy like you grows on trees sure thing. headscratch.gifheadscratch.gif They will see when they struggle hum taking care of someone and treating them with repsect seem to be lacking in alot of shops out there and untill those shop wake the f?ck up they will continue the ciclre they see themselves in all the time.

Good luck and sometimes we got to give up a part of the job we like doing 5ax work to get the other part that keep our sanity. I miss doing 5 axis work so bad I can taste it but such is life.