Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

world trade center!!!!!!!

Kenneth Potter

bryan, I'm not going to justify your ravings by replying to all the mis-informed things you say. But I will say this...

This is not only my feeling, but the feelings of many others I have listened to, talked to and read from and heard on TV/Radio, INCLUDING the US Government.

Are you not mad? Do you not think we can do something about this? Are you ready to just lay down and die? If so you are weak.

Throughout history, when someone attacked someone else, it was know who was attacking and who was being attacked. Now we face ill-trained cowards that will stop at nothing to try to prove their idiocies, no matter if it means suicide. We can play that way as well.

How pathetic you must be to think we can just sit idly by and let this happen, and even more so to believe, according to what I'm reading from your post, that what they did was just and honorable. It was not. It was cowardly, plain and simple.

God have mercy on the stupid souls that did this, becuase the USA will not show any mercy.

There will be more to this than you can imagine. Watch and see.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trever you will find a new folder on the FTP.

Pics from WTC there you will find a few pics.

There all so another file like the one you saw from the link treaver called attack.pps this is another slide show.

i am going to great a link here for people to down load this file direct.

WTC slid show please down load and View

(Jayson Kramer Citizen - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: cadcam ]

Hi Bryan

Well put!

I can for one not see how the hijackers can be called for cowardly the are using the onely and best weapon they have, and payes the ultimate price, there lives,

Do not misunderstand this i think the attack on WTC and pentagon is terrible and think it is wrong, very wrong.

But if somebody is coward its bin ladin not the peoble in the planes,

This type of war is impossible to protect anyone agenst.

As it is impossible for the peoble you use cruise missiles agenst to protect themselws

and they havent smart bombs or cruise missiles so they use what they have and they calles that cowardly.

But sendt 70 missiles after one man from 1000 of miles away, that is war??

USA have declared war on terrorists but that is a war they cant win...

to Charles Davis If the us economy is the lagest in the world whay does the us not pay the billions of dollers they owe the UN.??

like the rest of the members of the UN.

somone else said that usa could do anything they put there mind to. ex. put a man on the moon severel times. and that is a achivement no dout about that.

But they can allso make a agreement in kioto about redousing pollution, sign it and run from it, saying that it cant be done, it cost too mutch!! what dit it coust to put a man on the moon an dit it make the world a better place??

I think its about time the politisions in the US looks back and says perhabs we could do somthing in our one country before we say to the world, this is the right way, our way

Best regards

Jakob Jakobsen

Phew, it it getting a bit warm in here.

James thinks that we English are still sore at the US for events that happened 2-300 years ago rather than accept the (totally and utterly undeserved and wholly to be condemned) consequences of an arrogant and insensitive foreign policy. The events that you describe (and many later on) were a consequence of our arrogant foreign policy at the time. As a country we are your strongest ally - but generally we think this is true.

Trevor wants to kill the world and is dreaming of ways to kill another group of what would be largely innocent people. People like you scare me. Grow up.

And in terms of my gun's bigger than your gun forget it. Even a small Island like ours has enough nuclear firepower to destroy every major city in the US. Nuclear arms are a real leveller and as Bill pointed out Pakistan is a nuclear nation (just).

Never in my lifetime have I seen the civilised world so united in supporting any one.

The sacrifice that has been made by our people's (as remeber that this is likely to be the United Nations of disasters as the UK is predicted to lose between 100 and 300 of it's citizens) has not been in vain as this moment is a rare one in world history and could never have been predicted. Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu etc. united against this foul act. So stay civilised.

Don't be foolish enough to think that you can just do what you want now and to hell with world order. God forbid, There are several countries in the world that could (mutually) destroy you in a full war scenario.

You have been given a precious and unprecedented mandate to lead this revenge. I am sure your leaders will not waste it.

Ron.

It is good to vent this here but I am finished commenting on this now. I look foward to quieter days after this situation has been resolved.

Ron,

You understand nothing that has been mentioned by me or my fellow AMERICANs and you will never understand because you are not AMERICAN. I my eyes, anyone that dances in the streets because "innocent" people have been slain, deserve to die.

This is all that I will say on this matter. Personnally, I could really care less if you understand me or not.

That old saying of "walking in someone else's shoes" may apply here. I've done it by living in the US for close to five years and observing the subtle differences. My girlfriend is doing it right now by being an American living in Canada and seeing this tragic event from another side. The bickering may cease if people try this.

I copied this from another Board :

Don't condemn all Muslims, says Muhammad Ali

By Ian Ball in Miami and Simon English in New York

MUHAMMAD ALI, the most prominent of America's seven million Muslims, pleaded with Americans yesterday not to condemn all his fellow worshippers for the attacks on New York and Washington.

His call came as jitters spread through the community about possible revenge attacks.

"I am a Muslim. I am an American," said the former world heavyweight boxing champion.

He spoke after two days of what Muslim spiritual leaders yesterday were calling "aftershocks" that have shaken their communities in widely scattered parts of America: Detroit and Miami, Boston and San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles.

The hostility against mosques and turbaned taxi drivers, against women who habitually wear headscarves and long dresses as they walk their children to Muslim schools and nurseries, was a grim echo of the immediate reaction to the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.

Then, as snap judgment blamed Muslim terrorists, mosques were defaced, families were harassed and Arab-American travellers were detained in airports. It soon emerged that the federal building in Oklahoma City had been blown up with a truck bomb made by members of a Right-wing militia group, all white Christians.

Think about it for a second before you plunge into all this genocidal ranting about wiping out every Muslim on the planet. I have Muslim friends, and I can tell you that Islam is a very peace-loving religion. The monsters responsible for Tuesday's attacks are as representative of Islam as the KKK are of Christianity. (END)

Just another view on the entire Picture.

Not exactly my view!!

Imagine are leaders(US)

and what they are trying to unravel..

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Tony ]

I can only speak for our area, but I see absolutely no general hatred of Muslims. I think everyone is informed enough to know the difference between terrorism and religion.

{It makes you wonder, if the tables were turned, how safe Americans living in the Middle East would feel}

I think before this is over, the response will be very holistic:

1. Bomb the ?%$&*^*($^ out of the terrorist or anyone who lifts a finger to help them.

2. The International community must find and possibly force a solution between Israel and Palestinians.

3. The larger issues that cause this type of hatred must be addressed. That is, and it is a difficult thing to do, we have to reach out and engage in a positive way. Arab countries need to do more to stop the cycle of hatred, and to make life for their own people more hopeful.

This is WWIII; a totally new kind of war.

My brother sent me this today. It gave me goosebumps...It's like this guy read my mind and put in words what I'm unable to.

"I fear we have awakened the sleeping giant!"

Admiral Yamamoto after the attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941

Wednesday, September 12, 2001 - 12:00 a.m. Pacific

Leonard Pitts Jr. / Syndicated columnist

The barbarians will learn what America's all about

By Leonard Pitts Jr.

Syndicated columnist

"They pay me to tease shades of meaning from social and cultural issues, to

provide words that help make sense of that which troubles the American

soul. But in this moment of airless shock when hot tears sting disbelieving

eyes, the only thing I can find to say, the only words that seem to fit,

must be addressed to the unknown author of this

suffering.

You monster. You beast. You unspeakable xxxx.

What lesson did you hope to teach us by your coward's attack on our World

Trade Center, our Pentagon, us? What was it you hoped we would learn?

Whatever it was, please know that you failed.

Did you want us to respect your cause? You just damned your cause.

Did you want to make us fear? You just steeled our resolve.

Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us together.

Let me tell you about my people. We are a vast and quarrelsome family, a

family rent by racial, cultural, political and class division, but a family

nonetheless. We're frivolous, yes, capable of expending tremendous

emotional energy on pop cultural minutiae, a singer's revealing dress, a

ball team's misfortune, a cartoon mouse.

We're wealthy, too, spoiled by the ready availability of trinkets and

material goods, and maybe because of that, we walk through life with a

certain sense of blithe entitlement. We are fundamentally decent, though -

peace-loving and compassionate. We struggle to know the right thing and to

do it. And we are, the overwhelming majority of us, people of faith,

believers in a just and loving God.

Some people - you, perhaps - think that any or all of this makes us weak.

You're mistaken. We are not weak. Indeed, we are strong in ways that cannot

be measured by arsenals.

Yes, we're in pain now. We are in mourning and we are in shock. We're still

grappling with the unreality of the awful thing you did, still working to

make ourselves understand that this isn't a special effect from some

Hollywood blockbuster, isn't the plot development from a Tom Clancy novel.

Both in terms of the awful scope of its ambition and the probable final

death toll, your attacks are likely to go down as the worst acts of

terrorism in the history of the United States and, indeed, the history of

the world. You've bloodied us as we have never been bloodied before.

But there's a gulf of difference between making us bloody and making us

fall. This is the lesson Japan was taught to its bitter sorrow the last

time anyone hit us this hard, the last time anyone brought us such abrupt

and monumental pain. When roused, we are righteous in our outrage, terrible

in our force. When provoked by this level of barbarism, we will bear any

suffering, pay any cost, go to any length, in the pursuit of

justice.

I tell you this without fear of contradiction. I know my people, as you, I

think, do not. What I know reassures me. It also causes me to tremble with

dread of the future.

In days to come, there will be recrimination and accusation, fingers

pointing to determine whose failure allowed this to happen and what can be

done to prevent it from happening again. There will be heightened security,

misguided talk of revoking basic freedoms. We'll go forward from this

moment sobered, chastened, sad. But determined, too. Unimaginably

determined.

You see, there is steel beneath this velvet. That aspect of our character

is seldom understood by people who don't know us well. On this day, the

family's bickering is put on hold. As Americans we will weep, as Americans

we will mourn, and as Americans, we will rise in defense of all that we

cherish.

Still, I keep wondering what it was you hoped to teach us. It occurs to me

that maybe you just wanted us to know the depths of your hatred.

If that's the case, consider the message received. And take this message in

exchange: You don't know my people. You don't know what we're about. You

don't know what you just started.

But you're about to learn.

[<-] [->]

Change message text width in Settings.

The point that should be made is that, although our enemies might see it as a holy war for us to expound the same attitude is a no win situation contempt breeds contempt and religion from our standpoint has no bearing on the situation except for the asking of the almighty to forgive us for breaking his law "thou shalt not kill". But when it comes to kicking butt because of this outragious deed please find the biggest boot with the hardest toe driven home with all the might we can muster!

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Bob ]

I talked to my uncle tonight,

He didn't have to go to WW2 he was the youngest son,He went to college instead.

He Worked for Standard oil eventually a top

Executive.He has been all over the world to their refineries etc.His spin on this is :

" We will track down those responsible,kill them(Sitting in a jail will only have others later doing terrible things for there release etc.)Then the rest of the tribe will go to Afghanistan to hide out,No other country

will harbor them,so there will be no WWIII,we will then pummel Afghanistan which is what we want to see something being pummeled...Although the Russians couldn't get them all in Afghanistan though,lesson there..Everyone being identified(No more John Doe's in risky situations/areas) we lost some freedom for sure...

I asked "hey all my friends are gearing up to buy American airlines stock and United too,And insurance stock, they will be low but only get better...

he said "that would be foolish, they will go much lower then next Monday ...then buy"

Just another View...

[ 09-14-2001: Message edited by: Tony ]

Around my shop, the last two days have been

full of tough talk. "We're gonna kick xxxx and take names etc etc etc"

Let's not forget we are talking about war.

The Axxxxani people are tough as nails.

In the 80's the Soviet Union waged total war against them. No human rights, no rules of engangement, and no quarter. Just genocide

and total war.

The Russians had tanks, helicopters,jet fighters, bombers and 500 mile suppply lines.

The Afgani's had small arms and Stinger missles courtesy of the CIA and Uncle Sam.

The Soviet Army died in Afganistan and the Soviet Union died 2 years later.

War is about spending blood and treasure to acheive a desired goal. Young men donate the blood and the taxpayers donate the money.

One of the guys in the shop was talking tough today and I reminded him that his

teenaged boy was 14 month short of draft age.

I asked him if all this "kicking xxxx and taking names" was worth his son dying in the Afgani desert. He was pretty quite for the rest of the day.

The US has been letting these terrorist slap up around for twenty years and done nothing about it. Now they've gotten bold and kicked us real hard. We're pissed off and

they are going to pay.

I think it needs doing and I think we can do it.

What everyone seems to be forgetting is that what we paid last Tuesday was only the downpayment.

I wonder how long the tough talk will last when the young men in bodybags start coming home.

frown.giffrown.gif

Russia was already in financial ruin when they entered that war. All it did was bring about their demise sooner than if they had not spent their resources on warcraft.

You should also be aware that warcraft has almost always bolstered the American economy. In fact, that is what brought us out of the depression in the 40's.

It's sad to think about it now.. but I used to jokingly say that we needed to go to war in order to bring the economy back up. Be careful what you wish for, you may get it.

I believe that this war may cost us many more lives than have already been lost on 9-11. I also believe that if we do nothing, it will only continue.

I, like millions of other Americans, would gladly give my life in order to give my family, friends and countrymen their freedom and security.

It has to be stopped.

A few missed attempts by bin Laden:

Target: Millennium celebrations in the Middle East and the United States

When: Jan. 1-5, 2000

Plan: Carry out bombings at three locations in Jordan, as well as Los Angeles International Airport, and Aden, Yemen, killing hundreds of Americans, including U.S. sailors on board the USS The Sullivans.

Outcome: Jordan plot foiled with arrests of 12 accused bombers in Jordan in early December 1999; Los Angeles plot foiled with arrest of two accused bombers in Port Angeles, Wash., and Brooklyn, N.Y., in late December 1999; attack on USS The Sullivans ends with bomb-laden boat sinking in Aden Harbor.

Target: U.S. facilities in London

When: January 1999

Plan: Several attacks on U.S. locations in the British capital.

Outcome: Alleged Bin Ladin associates arrested in Ecuador, Uruguay and France in the months preceding the planned attacks.

Target: U.S. embassies in Europe, Asia, Africa

When: Aug. 7, 1998

Plan: Carry out bombings at U.S. embassies in Kampala, Uganda; Tirana, Albania; Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania; and Nairobi, Kenya, killing U.S. diplomats.

Outcome: Twelve Americans and 212 Africans killed in Tanzania and Kenya. Plots foiled in Uganda and Albania, with arrests made in both countries.

Target: President Clinton, in the Philippines

When: November 1996

Plan: Assassinate the U.S. leader during the APEC summit in Subic Bay.

Outcome: Plot foiled after documents discovered in abandoned computer showing that terrorists had tracked Clinton's November 1994 visit to Manila, detailing his security arrangements.

Target: Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, in Ethiopia

When: June 1995

Plan: Assassinate the president during a state visit to Ethiopia.

Outcome: Attempt fails despite attack on Mubarak's motorcade in Addis Ababa, the capital. Security personnel killed.

Target: Pope John Paul II, in the Philippines

When: January 1995

Plan: Assassinate the pontiff as he drove through Manila, the capital, to celebrate Mass for a million people.

Outcome: Plot uncovered when Manila bomb factory catches fire. Plan would have failed since crowds forced the pope to fly to site of the Mass in a helicopter rather than ride through the streets.

Target: Planes over the Pacific

When: January 1995

Plan: Plant bombs on 11 U.S. airliners, all timed to go off during a 48-hour period as the planes fly over the open Pacific.

Outcome: Plot uncovered when Manila bomb factory catches fire. One Japanese businessman killed during test of bomb on Philippine Airline flight in December 1994.

Target: World Trade Center, New York City

When: February 1993

Plan: Cause the north tower of the World Trade Center complex to collapse into the south tower, a plan which - according to Bin Laden's calculations - might have killed as many as 250,000 people.

Outcome: Explosion limited to north tower, killing six but injuring 1,500.

He's not quite the brilliant mind some seem to think he is..

i as a responsible and sensible person,refrain from all talks of war and hatred.hatred begets more hatred.nothing can justify a person to war,no amount of hatred or injustice should start another WORLD WAR.just imagine the last great war,what happened?The U.S.A might happen to be the strongest nation now,but have you all not learnt a lesson in Vietnam,Korea or even Panama.please wake up to reality,nobody wins in a war.just restraint yourself and pray for forgiveness and love thy neigbour.

quote:

please wake up to reality,nobody wins in a war

quote:

I do not agree with this statement. Our fathers and grandfathers,ect. who lost their lives to war. They have paid the price for our freedom. And I being an American I would do the same for my kids in a heart beat. Freedom of speech, Freedom to travel, Freedom of making a living on your desires of goals. Granted this county has its problems, but still makes me proud. Why do many people come here? They see a chance to grow and live in a prosperous place without backlash.

Our government will look at the whole picture and act accordingly.

AMERICA THE FREE AND THE BRAVE

Mike Poynter

quote:

Quote from MUHAMMAD ALI,

It soon emerged that the federal building in Oklahoma City had been blown up with a truck bomb made by members of a Right-wing militia group, all white Christians.

I thought the definition of a christian was somebody who follows Christ, those Right-wing militia group members do not fit the definition

Such ignorance can be dangerous

A reply from Jesus in a similiar tragic event.

Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.