Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Average mastercam price

Age of 16

The Story Of Evaluating Customers

===================================

I worked a machine tool show in Texas early in my sales career. A rough looking Texan came in the booth to ask some questions. The guy looked like a real farmer. I probably did not give him the attention he deserved. After he left the experienced salesman working the booth with me explained this...

"You never know who your talking to at a show.

The guy with the most $#iT on his boots, probably owns the most cattle."

Someone wants this kid to build a CNC machine. There must be some money to do it somewhere.

So good luck "Age of 16" on your project.

Mike Mattera

Exodus not bad.

Remember however, being able to create a program to cut something is one thing but it is not what programming is all about. Learning how to cut different metals effectively, learning how to fixture and use different workholding devices, when and why to use certain tool as opposed to others are the critical part of being a successful programmer.

Good luck in your continued education.

cheers.gif