Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Eastec

John, Dave, robk, Charlie, rboucher and others in N.E.,

We'll be representing our company in the Mastercam corporate booth alongside two other resellers and the good folks at CNC Software. It's in building 5 (booth #5527) this year, as opposed to last year. I'll see you all there.

Chris,

quote:

I would be there, but I will be on my quasi-honeymoon that week.

When's the "big day"? My wife and I are celebrating our 3rd anniversary on the 17th. I remember our honeymoon was the week of Eastec 3 years ago. That's the only one I've missed since working for S4A starting over 6 years ago. biggrin.gifcheers.gif

WHERE'S CONWAY!?! headscratch.gif

I thought *everyone* knew where Conway was!

biggrin.gif Obviously kidding...check this program out...

http://earth.google.com

"Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips."

Let's you zoom right in on anyone's location!

John

• 2 weeks later...

Thad,

quote:

Eastec or your anniversary?

That would be Eastec. Think I'd miss my honeymoon for an annual 3-day tech show?

Chris,

quote:

Even I remember your anniversary...and how excited your boss was that you got married during the show

That's probably why I'll never live it down in Frank's eyes.

I won't ever regret it though. The Poconos far exceeded anything else. I recommend it to anyone looking for an unforgettable, romantic, getaway. Having a heart-shaped jet-tub and heated swimming pool in the same room with a fireplace and Bose CD sound system with no contact to the outside world except on your terms...Priceless.

quote:

Thad,

That would be Eastec. Think I'd miss my honeymoon for an annual 3-day tech show?

You never know. I was in the Army when I got married. We went down to the courthouse at lunch time, in my camo uniforms, and got married. Then I dropped my wife off at home and headed back to work. Thank God for hour and a half lunches. wink.gif That was 15 happy years ago. Who'd a thunk it? biggrin.gif

Thad teh never *did* go on a honeymoon

If anyone going to Eastec thinks they might want to stop shake hands and say hello, drop me an email I'll provide my cell#.

We'll see if we can meet up for few.

Well, it was good to see all the guys from S4A again.

robk, nice to meet you and get a chance to say hello and talk for a bit.

Charlie, good to finally get a chance to meet up and have a bite to eat.

Nice to see you all

cheers.gif