Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

New X+ for MR2

It gives you some fine control over how certain things are done in MasterCam, control, colors, fonts, gives you a setup sheet, file naming contols, post control, similiar to changing your posts of the fly in V9, a snapshot utility that takes a screen shot.

Just some different utilites and tools to make the programmers life a little easier.

It's a chook and it's free, check it out if you'd like. It's a neat and useful tool.

cheers.gif

I like this utility, The way you can modify your setup sheet works out good, i was just curious if you can make your bmp larger, I have it set to large now, but id like to have it the full width of the page if possible, and have the header just above, or below it, and also can you edit what is output in the tool list like min-max z depth? I noticed in the setup sheet it outputs info for each operation, is there a way to set this to output just for each tool instead?

McamNut,

quote:

is there a way to set this to output just for each tool instead?

I would love this too, select the toolpath group and it spits out each tool once rather than once for every time its used.

What I do is select one toolpath of each tool used,then when you get the setup sheet it has each tool only once.

The draw back is it's easy to miss a tool if you have say 300 toolpaths, then your setup sheet is short a tool OUCH.

Thats what I do as well, but i want to output the max z depth so you have to pick the operation with the deepest z depth, and with 100+ operations this can tend to be very time consuming, thats why i was trying to figure out if there is a way to add or remove what the toollist outputs, this seems to work pretty good but dosn't output min/max z depths