Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

g-code and verifying

salem,

Get Cimco Edit V5. It has Backplot of the g-code and will also provide Toolpath Statistics, which will let you know how long each operation will run including rapid time and tool change time. Beyond that, I'm not sure of what you're asking. HTH cheers.gif

As an alternative, you can use Predator CNC Editor as well to back plot any G-code. This works for 2 axis turning, 3-5 axis milling.

Running just the G-code will give you a wire-frame backplot. If you provide tooling and stock details, you can see a solid model.

We have a MasterCAM user special, $300 for the full version, normally $500.

For more details and trial: http://www.shopfloorautomations.com/cnceditor.php

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys I really appreciate your help

But I was wondering why it can not give me the dimensions for the tool even if I use G40 and G43 with the height and radius I mean why the tool can not define automatically

And how can I get the schedules for the geometry offset and the wear offset to know the maximum and minimum value to modify the shape I want

And how can I prevent the contact between the tool that’s not working but it is installed in the ATC and the work piece specially in turning machines

And how can I use the verify in the Metacut as turning machine