Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mori Seiki post processor A.S.A.P

RafRaf

Since its urgent, You can pay your Mastercam reseller to get it done for you. find out your reseller through here

If you have time maybe you can sign up for a post processor training and start editing your own post.

From the forum guideline:

quote:

Q. Does anyone have a post for a [insert machine or control name here]?

A. Ask this question as your first message here and you won't necessarily like the responses you receive. Look to your reseller to supply you with the proper post for your machine, or quote for the work that needs to be done.

If you have something and are looking for improvements, it's a reasonable request. Maybe tell us why the post you have needs improvement.

Perhaps try to participate a bit on the Forum before you go asking for something. Not unlike Habitat for Humanity, we value Sweat Equity here. Quid pro quo, Clarice.

You may also want to let everyone know your company name so that your Hotmail or Yahoo email account doesn't give everyone the impression that you aren't a licensed Mastercam user.

Welcome to the forum RafRaf.

Don't mind these guys, they're pretty helpful to have around. They're just a little sensitive about being asked for a post processor. Once they get to know you they will help you in any way they can.

You should be able to use the MpMaster post for your Mori. All you have to do is configure the post for a horizontal mill. If you've never edited a post there is a post processor tutorial on your Mcam cd. You can also ask questions on this forum and will more than likely get the help you need.

John, while I agree with sentiment, the title of his posting suggests he's not up to it.

quote:

Mori Seiki post processor A.S.A.P

If he needs a post ASAP, then his reseller is the ONLY place he should be going.

I have been in this guys shoes before........hot job, no idea how to fix problem and no one to turn to........it sucks to be (a) a newbie (B) newbie in a serious bind with a delivery date ©

no idea about what he needs to do and no idea how to do it.

If he were to provide some verification that he is licensed user it might go a long way in here, what do you guys think:)

Reseller would be the best place to go. I've called my reseller a few times asking for an machine definition + post processor and have had it emailed to me within an hour.

One time I was on the way to a customers to do a program, didn't have a machine def/post for their machine. Called the resller on my cell phone, checked my mail when I got the customers and was good to go!

At least he did start saying he could program circles around all of us. I have been like that and it is no good place to be. If I needed post mod's ASAP I would call my reseller ASAP. My reseller is very helpful and knowledgable, most of the time I can just call and they walk me through the post mod's over the phone, or just Ziptogo some files and they fix it within a day or so. I really couldn't ask for more out of my Cad/Cam Solutions.