Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Part needs cut!!!!

silverfoxx03

I have a part that is programmed already in MC9 but just need it cut--it is a multi axis part, but could be done on a 3 axis machine, just soem addl setups needed.

any interested parties contact me and I will send the files over. If this one comes out there are 2 more to do --just a bit different.

Whomever cuts this will be featured in a magazine article featuring the finished part on the projedct that it is being done for.

my email is [email protected]

NEED this quick!!!!

thanks

quote:

cant I trust people here?

yes you can, Ron is just feeling better since he got out of the hospital biggrin.gif ,he's getting back to his old self tongue.gif he's messin with ya is all

Welcome to the Forum it's a great place and GREAT People too. Stick around and read a bit, you will be quite suprised at the vast amount of knowledge in here. cheers.gif

Well it is not as much of a matter of you trusting as it is us trusting you. Sorry but look at this way. Some person walks in off the street and wants you to take one of your most expensive machines in your shop and have it doing their work with their programs. If that does not mean anything not sure what to tell you. I would also want 75% up front if you were coming into my shop may sound crazy, but I have seen more than my share of people with bright ideas only when it comes time to pay seem to have no money. Sorry if I come across too honest for your taste, but your request is not a simple 5 minute task it sounds like a 2 day machine job and I would expect you to allow someone to use your program and tweak it to what they think is safe and correct for using on their equipment unless you got some deep pocket to pay for any damage your program might cause to their equipment.

I have a saying do not expect keys to the castle without wadding through some mud. The idea of sweat equality work well in this place. Sorry sir but your 1st post was a big one in my book was all and we would do it, but those are the term and they are real terms.

Oh yeah Welcome to the forum this is a great place don't let me bother you I have one thing it is being honest only way I know how to be. I mean no offense it is just the way I was raised and think everyone should be is all.

Well, thanks all for the comments here-- but here is the situation--I work for a machine too distributor--We sell Makino, Hermele, YCM, Ixion, Toshiba, SNK, etc. We WERE going to cut it in our research facility here in Auburn Hills, but unfortunatley the machines we were going to use have been sold and it seems as quick as they come in they go back out. I HAVE contacted a lot of people around here locally--but everyone is so darned busy.-

I usually do all of these projects myself here in the shop--Due to circumstances I am not able to do that with this project so I figured I would extend the courtesy to other people out there who would like to be involved in this project. Nothing more-nothing less.

If you are interested--get back with me--if not--then thats ok too.

Just thought this would be a good place to go.

Thanks to all that have replied so far.

Yes I agree Rick. Sorry again for coming across like I did but if you would have come across like that in the 1st post well such is life. There are plenty of people capable that might have free time sorry but we have a 3 year backlog right now.

Good luck in your search, but still think you are going to need to let someone who does it have the file.

cheers.gifcheers.gif

MR Fox,(if thats your real name)

Notice, how you know many of our names and we

are not even conducting business, like you.

Please 'at least' sign your 1st name the next time

you post a message.(kinda impersonal for a newbie

looking to get work done)

anyhow:

We cut allum. castings and proto's out of solid

for a living.

If you want me to do it, I just need to see it, to

quote it. Is there any chance you can email me

the file and your place of business credentials.

Use your business email rather than your hotmail

account, if you have one.

We have a lot of US customers and I can't see

a problem slipping this in our schedule and shipping

you your parts.

Click on my avatar name and you can email me

some info and a 3d file of the part or the

mcx file, and I can get a quote back to you.

Don't forget your phone #.

I have unlimited email size. If I do hear

from you, I have an ftp site for more secure

transactions.

Our web page and a cute 'old' picture of me are

all in my profile.

Rick