Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

I'd Like Mastercam To Allow Me To:

NeilJ

quote:

get over it guys

Though I respect the tought and views of all on

this forum I wont alow this imbecile to take this

forum for a ride again without puttin M2C in.

Ban me if you want but you wont silence me concerning

this unflushable turd.

He doesnt even got the balls to put up an email

addy.

Jay you know I love ya more tha meh oldest pair

of shoes, but in my mind deleting mine or anybodys

thoughts or comments aint cool.

Lock it if you want, im cool with that but dont

delete what I say. Im not being any more vulgar

than what was said of us and no where near the

personal bashing James took.

PEACE biggrin.gif

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I thought about your reply over the weekend. I'm not so sure that what I have to offer is to the mastercam trainee but the mastercam trainer. It's teaching the trainer how to teach others within his company to learn mastercam."

I think it's often much harder to reach and impact the trainer than the trainee.

"Many people, not just on this forum, but in general, don't understand different people learn by different methods."

I don't think they care. They suffered with poor or no teaching. They struggled for years and they want others to experience the same suffering. Not everyone wants to make things better for others.

"I wish I could read the mastercam manuals and get it like so many of the guys on this forum."

Unless it's comprehensive tutorial based training it just doesn't work for me. Some of it clicks but not enough.

"...when they come to me and start describing their problem, my mind just kind of freezes. Inevitably I say, let's go out to the machine and you can show me what you're talking about. Then I get it, and can tell them a solution"

This would describe me as well. Perhaps perfectly.

"So I understand your desire for high quality videos."

I appreciate that you understand where I'm coming from. The problem I have is that the advanced one’s I need are not available for Mastercam. Advanced one's are available for SolidWorks and the company that makes them does very well.

www.solidprofessor.com

"But I'm not a guru like the others on this forum."

I'm not sure one has to be a "guru" to offer great Mastercam / Machining video.

"if you read my soliloquy thread on the off topic board, you'd also realize why at this moment becoming a guru is NOT the highest priority in my life."

I read it and couldn't think of anything that I could post that would come off as sincere. I couldn't post anything religious because I'm not. I wanted to say your post earlier in this thread meant a lot to me but that didn't seem like the place to say it. So, I said nothing and hoped you would post again in this thread and you did… thanks. smile.gif