Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Enhancements Forum

Philcott

Tyler,

I am a little confused. To post in there I am told I need to give my (Real) first and last name, company name and sim #. Don't you already have all this information from me?

Also, should not the enhancement requests be allowed to be discussed for a little while before they get tucked away in the double secure enhancement vault in case the enhancement is there and simply not yet discovered by the poster?

Phil

Phil

The enhancement forum IS for the discussion of enhancements.

It is going to be be HEAVILY moderated allowing only discussion of of the topic at hand, the enhancement.

You do need to provide the information to attain access to it. There are several reasons for it.

There's some good stuff in the enhancement forum...

I was wondering if it would be useful to have a poll of sorts to determine which enhancements would prove most useful to the users?

It might identify priorities for mastercam developers to focus on...

Hmm... When I try to ask webby for permission my email bounces. headscratch.gif I think their email server doesnt like mine. frown.gif I'll try from a different email account.

quote:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Mastercam Enhancements Forum

Sent: 9/4/2008 10:08 AM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

[email protected] on 9/4/2008 10:08 AM

There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator.

xxx.xxx.xxx.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Administrative prohibition

Years ago I provided all that personalcompany info to get an avatar. I wonder if they still have it on record.

quote:

Years ago I provided all that personalcompany info to get an avatar. I wonder if they still have it on record.

You have to request access to that forum, it is not granted by default. So yes you would then need to provide the onformation

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

My bad, just got in... at least for a peek anyway. We'll see if I can add a request. I have just the request, actually I can;t take credit for it, one of my customers suggested it today but he's too busy to send it in.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

No, no, no, Tyler, don't fret, your Anti-CNC Apps Guy stuff does work. I can't post in JB's enhancement forum.

I don't mind the traditional enhancement request method at all, it is easier for me anyway - [email protected]. I don;t have to upload stuff to the internet. I can just do screen shots and send the e-mail.

What would make the In House Solutions Mastercam Enhancement Forum the premier forum on the web with no chance of competition is having CNC Software take an active approach. It would make all the difference if CNC Software had their employees post there and encouraged their employees to solicit comments from Mastercam users.