Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

learning mastercam

ben

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Ben,

I cannot belive the dealer who sold you the software did not throw in training or inform you where you can go to train on how to use it.

JOE

Yeah,

I'm kind of having a problem with that myself.

Webby, are your spidey senses tingling?

quote:

hi there. i live in san jose california. i want to learn how to use this software but i don't know where. can some one help me? thax

Ben, does the shop you work at have Mastercam or are you looking at trying to learn it to make yourself more marketable?

There are numerous options available (see the links on the page header). You can also contact the dealer to get training up at his office -- right down Hwy 17 and into the mountains before Santa Cruz. E-mail me if you want a number.

cheers.gif

Boy, oh boy, what a suspicious lot! I didn't read anything that Ben said that implied he has a copy of MasterCam. Perhaps Ben has seen or heard of MasterCam, and is interested in learning it so he can look for work at a company that uses it. Don't most people learn to use it before spending $5K to $15K to buy it? I know that there are lots of bootleg users out there, but give the guy the benefit of a doubt before assuming he's one of them.

quote:

Boy, oh boy, what a suspicious lot! I didn't read anything that Ben said that implied he has a copy of MasterCam.

I agree Mark

So Ben ; Could you break the ice hear with another post ?

It's the silence that causes my forum brothers to chase you thru the village with torches .

let's get this help thing back on track.

[ 07-16-2002, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]