Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

mig

Hi guys ,

Please help !!!!

My mastercam x4 (same as X3) don’t want to start .

If i launching it getting standard crashing message : “The application you were running has encountered a problem and need to close “

Looks like somebody install latest updates for xp on my computer (I took day off). He sad win explorer v8 and e.t c

Anyone has experience with this kind of problem ?

Thank you in advance

[ 09-29-2009, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: mig ]

quote:

NOPE

well.........

X4 to is like the almost perfect early V9

figure out the work arounds and its great. There will never be a perfect release that's for sure. but I really dislike a new release effing up things that worked good

edit:

Gcode you been around long enough to admit you know what I'm saying wink.gif

[ 09-29-2009, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: MayDay ]

quote:

but I really dislike a new release effing up things that worked good

quote:

Gcode you been around long enough to admit you know what I'm saying

actually.. No I don't.. for me, X4 has been the most stable relase yet.. Everybody uses thier software in different ways and has different problems. Some people have had terrible trouble, but I've had no lose of functionality or stability. Yes, there's bugs that xxxx me off

but nothing that's a deal breaker.

I switched from X3 to X4 permantently in the late in the X4 beta stages and haven't used X3 since. Even my boss, a diehard V9 guy is finally making the switch.

V9 kept blowing up while he was working on a nasty 5X part. I showed him a couple of advanced 5X toolpaths, he jumped right in and never looked back.