Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can mc9 run in Windows 7 64 bit

saul

32 bit might without a nethasp it quite a chore. I can get it to open with XP Mode, but accessing files seems to be a problem. I was looking at installing it into the program files directory verse on the C drive since it looks like Windows 7 is playing nicer with programs if they are installed there just have not got to that point yet. I will post back if I can test that today.

64 bit very very unlikely.

Sorry it is what it is.

Some of us are restricted by the management ethics of the company we work for and not necessarily our opinion on what should be. Cash flow plays a card also.

I'm running MC9 still on 64bit XP and had no problems till I went to dual monitors. Is this what I want to do?

I struggled with X for a while but I'm ready to move on now. It isn't an option for me.