Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Please post here if you are new to the Forum

Webby

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi my name is jayson.

i have been using this soft ware sense about 1990 and love it just like the rest.

i have a bussnes programming and work for a company in chatsworth Ca.

i also have been a beta user for mc in the past.

i was waiting for a MC forum to start so here we are.

p,s hi Brent Robinson in simi valley.

jayson kramer www.ppcadcam.com

[This message has been edited by cadcam (edited 05-19-2001).]

Programmer, Company Twin City EDM, Wire EDM job shop just getting into highspeed milling. (first mill is ordered) using MasterCam since v6 currently v7.2c for wire and V8 on mill. Have not done any programming for mill using MasterCam yet so looking forward to any advice I can get about using MasterCam on a highspeed mill.

tnx

Terry here from St.louis, Mo. New to the forum and fairly new to mastercam (mill). Have been using the draft packages for some time out in the shop but now I am in the office learning mill 8. We are a mold shop (new and repair work) working with injection and blow molds. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge by keeping up with this forum.

Hi everyone, I have been in machining for over 20 years and have been programming for 10. I work for Walbro de Mexico in Nogales, Sonora, Mexico making Carburetors for small gasoline engines. I have been here 1 1/2 yrs and have not had much time to learn M/C. I expect this coming year to become proficient and use it more. I'll be checking in and asking a lot of questions, partly because I will be training my CNC programmers in the use of M/C. And this I will be doing in Spanish since only one of seven speaks and reads English. Glad to join the Forum.

Francisco