Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT Presidents Day

Thad

It is a design firm. We don't have paid Presidents Day. Big storm is coming tonight. It might be only I and my SUV (yeh, those big snow plowers too)"walking in the winter wonder land" tomorrow morning. It is not that bad that I live not too far from the office.

Sometimes you have to enjoy whatever the life and the nature mother give to you. cheers.gif

quote:

Every thing is beautiful in its own way!

quote:

Life is too short to be sad and mad

quote:

Don't worry, be happy!

biggrin.gifcheers.gif

quote:

I havent seen any news in the past two days, so forgive my ignorance, but the Jersey, area sounds like its getting smacked with snow! How much is fallin, how much did you already have?

The news says 20 to 30 inches total accumulation once everything is said and done. It hard to measure it due to the blowing snow and drifts. But I'll attach a link that shows a picture of my car that was taken this morning. And we are still supposed to get some more snow.

http://ptenthusiasts.org/PTForums/showthre...9006#post299006

The news said that there are some businesses open. A couple of conveince stores, but few and far between. The only vehicles that have driven down my street are plows. I called into work, but couldnt get a hold of anyone. So I assume no one made it in. The news said very few cars where on the roads, and suggested that only emergency personel (snow removal, police, doctors, nurses...) be on the roads. I believe the state of Delaware has declared a snow emergency and has banned all vehicles from the road. Pennsylvania and New Jersey have also issued an emergency but have not officially closed the roads.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I'm guessing nobody at CNC made it in today either. The majority of the Eastern Seaboard is pretty much shut down.

I'm in today, I get New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas off.

Hi James

quote:

I shoveled Horse and Cow $#!+!!!! Does that count?

Odly enough no, on a farm when you had a realy ugly weather like today,,, going into the warm, dry, barn to clean the stalls was one of the good jobs.

Ok Ok ,, I will edit in that,, if your in socal shoveling with one of our 110 degree days---

then it counts---imho

[ 02-17-2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

24"-28" snow is nothing in Canada and Chicago; but it is a big deal in New York City and NJ area.

quote:

At this point,I'd rather be at work than be

shoveling this crap!

Well, we have a gas powered snow thrower; I have the kids throwing snow ball at me and I have nice neighbors to talk to, shoveling snow is not that bad. It is a nice workout and a part of the winter fun. biggrin.gif

It just like: MasterCam programming is a job that needs a lot of work. It would be much fun if you treat it as a video game. cheers.gif

I love East coast snow as much as I love California sun.

cool.gif