Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam "Notepad" project

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ernie,

I'm getting an error on Mastercam startup that it can't read the following resource modules:

CopyPaste.dll

Reverse.dll

Both Dll files are in the "Verisurf" folder in Chooks.

Both FT files are in the Chooks root folder.

My X2 MR2 installation is installed in C:mcamx

Will that make any difference? The install program found that path as the installation directory automatically when I did the install.

Thanks,

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to make the Notepad window remember its size/location for each MC file?

I don't use the notepad on every file, but when I do, I'd like it to be on the screen at a reasonable size so I can read the notes. I might not use it for the next 50 MCX files, so I close it. When I open the file back up again that has a note, I'd like the notepad size/location where it was when I saved the file. I don't use the Note, only the Part Note.

Possible?

Thanks.

Thad

• 4 months later...

Opps, I read your questions wrong.

quote:

How does screenshot work though?

Select Screenshot from the Verisurf menu and it will capture the graphics screen image and saves it to a graphics file (PNG) with white background and opens up in Paint for editing or printing.

quote:

Does it create a file somewhere?

Yes a .png file

quote:

do I need Verisurf to use it?

Yes and No, Yes it's a Verisurf product, it's a free add-on, No you don't need a paid Verisurf product to use this tool.

Ernie