Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT: Don't you have anything better to do???

Thad

Right now, it's 9:19 EST and there are 7 people, including myself, on this board. Don't you people have anything better to do on a Saturday night? biggrin.gif

This is why I love this board. You can get help at ANY time. I love it.

Happy Easter to all!

Thad

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

11:51pm Saturday Night PST, I just got back from watching the Anaheim Angels beat the Seattle Mariners. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My oldest son's PE teacher is the Angels' Third Base Coach's wife. We moved abd sat by her in the 9th inning rally - 3rd Base side about 24-25 rows up even with 3rd Base. Our seats were right behind the Bullpen 3 rows up. Pretty cool being that close.

Man it was an awesome game. Francisco Rodriguez pitched a couple solid innings and came up with the win. "Five Inning Appier" only went 2 innings tonight. Gave up like 4 runs. Shields came in for 3, Donelly came in in for 2, finally Frankine cam in for two as well. Man I love Baseball.

Go Halos!!!!!!! cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

Good Morning

It's Easter Sunday, my family is still asleep.

I raced the Hanford state race(BMX raceing) yesterday and came in 3rd,in the 46-50 cruiser class.Next sat. Hanford will have the U.S. nationals there,I am lookig forward to the race because I am fast on that track.

My coffee is ready,so I am off to make the Sunday breakfast.Today's menu- Fried potatoes,sasauge,eggs,and English muffins with raisins.

Morning and Happy Easter Day to all of you and your familys.

Hope you all have a great family day. cheers.gif

James sounds like it was a great day.

I am trying to think of a day that I have not checked this board at least once. smile.gif

[ 04-20-2003, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: cadcam ]

Scott.

You race BMX? Cool! I used to race BMX in my late teens, and I really enjoyed that sport...maybe I could encourage my 8 year old son to get into it, to give me an excuse to buy a cruiser and go racing smile.gif Kid can be handy sometimes to allow parents an excuse smile.gif

How in the world did I miss this post over the weekend - I was in reading the forum at 2:00 am Saturday night/Sunday morning.... Ummmm, maybe cuz I couldn't see straight. biggrin.gif But I had to get those parts done..... I am still trying to figure out how I managed to index one part to the right of the jaws instead of to the left - where the stop is! Must be old age and senility setting in. rolleyes.gif

JACKKKKKK... You are making my mouth water. Sweet Vidalea onions in the fried potatoes - yummmmm. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif