Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Looking for wheel blanks

Shady

As a matter of fact,I talked to Mark Rowe an he said that he buys his motorcycle wheel blanks from this place called Integrity machine. smile.gif

http://integritymachine.com/

Now the only problem is that I have tried this link for about a month now and it keeps coming up as "Site Under Construction". mad.gif

I don't know if they ever plan on finishing it!

Maybe someone knows of this place.

I did not get the phone #

hello shady

with a e-mail address like that you must be a camaro fan. i to have appreciated the camaro for some time, do you have a pic of that nightmarez28? i must say imo i'm sorta glad they discontinued production they were getting like the saying goes "camaro's are like #$%holes, everyone's got one". now maybe we will only start seeing the nice ones on the road biggrin.gif

as far as wheels go i can be of no help at the present time, but i'll keep an eye out for you

trevor

Trev...good to hear from ya. I have had numerous camaros...and trans ams. The one I have right now is not a z28 I am sorry to say. It is a 35th anniversary look alike...with ss hood and checkered flag stripes. I do have a couple of pics...not very good ones yet, if ya want to see them. Do you have a camaro..or any hotrod for that matter? I also have pics somewhere of the pro mod 53 corvette dragster that my boss runs out of our shop...if they would interest you any. Shady

quote:

I don't think he hired any of your guys at his place!

Everybody's a comedian eek.gif

quote:

sorta glad they discontinued production

WHAT?!!? How could ceasing production of a rear-wheel-drive, V8, American production performance car be a good thing?

Blasphemy, I tells ya

BTW, I have a 2001 Z28 which I enjoy a great deal this time of year (much better car than the '83 I had in high school) but the snow can be a bitch.

C

[ 05-05-2003, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: chris m ]

• 10 months later...

Rob, Thanks for thinking of us on this one....if you ever see any blanks that may be made to fit a 71 camaro please keep me in mind. I love bikes but have decided to stick to 4 wheels from now on. Thanks again ~~~ Shady