Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X6 Verify

peon

PEON YOU CAN GET SOME PRETTY DECENT GRAPHICS if you turn up the resolution settings to quality and set the tolerance to .0005 it does come out pretty good then set the speed slider to about 75 % and you can watch the tool path and it has been pretty close to spot on the time stamp winthin about 30 seconds of the Xcam simulator verify i am using x6 and it goes a lot better than it did before so they must have fixed some things and made it 64 bit! if you get a chance check it out :thumbup:

It's great that it works but boy is it a memory hog. I can only run 1 verify at a time before I use up all of my 8 gig's of RAM. I like the simulator but it doesn't do the STL verify (or does it?).

If you define your stock on the Files/Stock page of the Ops Manager as an stl file, Simulator should pull it in and use it

I verified the same simple part with both the newer simulation verify and the mastercam verify. I had the quality settings to the max on the simulation verify and it still looks like xxxx. Maybe I'm missing a tolerance setting somewhere, but I certainly can't find it. Is there any way to match the simulation verify to the mastercam verify's quality? See the sample jpegs below.

Simulation Verify

SIMULATION_VERIFY.jpg

Mastercam Verify

MASTERCAM_VERIFY.jpg