Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Problem with verify

TECHSERV

Hi,

Yes you can return to 3d view.

Set your part in Isometric View in the Main Graphics window before you open Ops Manager.

You can set your part to any view and thats how the part will come into Verify now. Once in Verify you can also change colors of the part and tools as well by going into parameters page of Verify (left most button on Verify Bar).

HTH

I agree iowajim62! The new verification engine in 9.1 rocks. I'll still get stl problems, but usually it's ok. That does need work, but MC keeps improving. Maybe because their huge memory gobbling files? Or their 'triangular facets' get crossed up?

Combined with backplotting [verify ON and OFF] I'm spoiled. I love it. Have you tried BobCAD's verify? eek.gifeek.gif yuk

Thad, I never did figure out what was causing the stl problem I was having. Don't know if I'm posting the link correctly but here goes.

http://www.emastercam.com/ubb/ultimatebb.p...ic;f=1;t=006564

I'd tried reading all the previous stl and graphics problem related posts but to to avail. Got the job out with no problem but never did figure out the stl issue.

I'm using V9.1 (not SP1 yet) and i'm experiencing same problems with STL files. However it works (a little) better than with V9.0SP1.

More embarrassing I'm experiencing bugs in verify mod that weren't present in V9SP1:

- sometimes as i zoom, stock disappears and as i go back to Mcam main view my part lost its arcs entities (and others)!

- I've got now a graphic problem in verify mod: as i rotate stock model shade doesn't work very fine. It's green or black.

- Still have some bugs with tools compensation both in backplot and verify mod (however post output is correct)

- More important: verification sometimes DOESN'T work. Toolpaths or special tools geometry (i don't know exactly the cause) are not correctly displayed. Areas which should be machined (and they are in V9.0SP1) are not displayed in V9.1

Do these bugs are fixed with 9.1 SP1 ?

Yours sincerely.

PS:Excuse me for that bad english...