Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

o/t an open apology

kyle forbes

I would like to take this opportunity to

apologize for my behavior on the forum last

week. I can go on and on but the bottom line

is I got frustrated, lost my cool, and got out of line. This will probably be my last post here, as

many of you will probably be glad to hear. I don't

want this post to turn into a flame war, I hated

to even post something non-technical, but I felt I owed you guys(and gals) at least that much. I would have done this sooner but I sent a personal

apology to James which he actually accepted. He even said I

should stick around, which goes to show the quality of his character. Once again I'm sorry and I wish you all the best. I'm just a blind squirrel trying to find a t-nut.

over and out

oh one more thing before I go, I would like to take Budgie up on the challenge, so let me know

how to take the next step.

[ 07-21-2003, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: kyle forbes ]

WoWzers! eek.gif

I'm truly taken aback. Very commendable on your part, kyle. I must say I did not expect this from you, and am quite suprised that you did it. cheers.gif

One thing most people don't understand... this place is an actual community. And just like any community, it's gonna have problems.

When problems come along and get resolved, as it appears this one has, then the community is a better place for it.

Kudos to you and your character.

I hope you do decide to stick around, as there is much to be lernt here, and much to be taught here. (Yes, we know you're not stupid, and I'm sure we could benefit from your experience)

'Rekd

quote:

thanks rekd, I was hoping u wood understand.

I understand 100%.

I have been way out of line here myself, as many of us have, and it even went as far as to have the admins contact me and smack me around a bit.

We all have bad days. We all get frustrated by what others may say. We are all human. (Well, most of us anyway.. *cough, A-ron, cough* biggrin.gif )

Does this mean you're gonna stick around?

'Rekd teh Rum & Cokes on me!! cheers.gif

Hey, howcome I got singled out here!? I wasn't even part of that flame war. Wasn't even a segway for my "Neo-con" opinions either ('elst I very well might be lobbing rhetorical hand-grenades from the protection of my cyber-foxhole).

I don't really know how to take that but since you've helped me with a couple of things I'm operating on the assumption that it was well intentioned tongue and cheek.

I'm not paranoid! And which one of my enemies told you this!!!!

Yes A-ron, I singled you out.

I knew if I singled you out, I would get a great response from you, and you didn't let me down. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks for the entertaining and often enlightening posts, keep them coming!! cheers.gif

'Rekd teh it's not always what you say, but how you say it...

I think it is a good idea to stick around.

The guys here are very forgiving. smile.gif

As Jack has stated before,there is a lot of testosterone running around here so it is expected.

The hardest thing to do is to realize when you are wrong,and then take the proper steps to correct for it.

You Kyle have done this. wink.gif

I honestly don't think there is one person here that will hold anything against you.

Welcome to the forum. cheers.gif

Although I may come close to being entertaining at times, I often fall short, offending people in the process. -Just ask my mother in law and her two evil sisters (Selma and Patty).

Glad you get a kick out my rants, chants and slants on occasion 'Rekd. biggrin.gif

To Kyle -Welcome back!

(You can feel the love)

I'm NOT participating in the group hug though! wink.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

As said in my e-mail please stick around.

We're a bit rough around the edges especially the guy who's name rhymes with *cough, rekd, *cough, *cough biggrin.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gif j/k

Thanks for your class. You're rare Kyle. cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

quote:

That shows some huevos. Rekd, you had to blow my cover. Heres a great likk for you Rekd.

That's killer. I love that show. That'd be great, mkay?

James... you're right. But you of all people should know I rarely pass on the opportunity to show my dark side.. Although it seems this time I truly do regret some of the things I said. (This doesn't happen often, folks)

'Rekd teh shakes up a beer and hands it to James.. "Truce?"

[ 07-21-2003, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

quote:

oh one more thing before I go, I would like to take Budgie up on the challenge, so let me know how to take the next step.

I'll take a run at the wildest part contest if that's what was referred to. Anybody else? biggrin.gif

My contribution will be imaginative and produced in under ten minutes. Realistically, anybody else that might seem interested - we should limit such challenges to four axis max since not everbody has the opportunity to submit from a five axis machine tool.

Come on guys and gals, let's have some fun with this. What say you?

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

Oh Dam it!!!! Kyle you had go and make freinds with everyone. see how you are.

Ok if you are going to be this way then I am going to stay and share my Marbles with ya.

Glad this all worked out,it is sure more fun this way.

Now Kyle can I have your green marble?

Welcome aboard sir. hope you have enjoyed the ride.

Please step out to right and take all persional belongings with you.

But you all come back now. cheers.gif

quote:

oh one more thing before I go, I would like to take Budgie up on the challenge, so let me know

how to take the next step.

Kyle,

Don't feel bad, Man made it to the moon because people challenged the idea's and methods that were taken for granted at the time. Good to have you on board.

Send me an email and we will talk turkey on our part.

cheers.gif