Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mouse

Eric@HorsepowerInc.

I also use the Logitech Performance MX Mouse, I even have one for my laptop I love it so much. I used to have all the different buttons programmed but since I formatted my hard drive just never got to customizing them again. With all that said, is there any kind of a fix for the crappy way a wireless Microsoft mouse works with the zoom? I even tried it with X7 and no improvement on it.

BenK,

The Laptop one is nice not to big or heavy and comes with a carrying case, the wireless on the other hand is a little heaver not by allot and does not come with a case but now we offer on the 3D Connexion site a case for it and they have one for the Pilot pro two.

http://www.3dconnexion.com/buy/shop.html?list_product_type=accessory

I need to do more testing with the wireless one . thanks for reminding me to charge it.

I am suppose to receive the case for by wed to. that was one of the difference of using the laptop one was transporting it.

I also talked my peoples at 3D connexion and was told that the small case I am getting is not the final as they are looking to get different ones soon. I also have a soft case for my extra Space Pro coming to. It suppose to work for both my Space mouse pro and Space pilot Pro we will see and post.

Jay, sorry for the delay I have been pulling some pretty busy days at work, I believe I did install the drivers but not 100% sure any more, it has been a while. At one time there was an "unfixable " problem that did not allow you to zoom in with the scroll wheel. It is an older mouse "Wireless Mouse 5000".