Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Change the drawing to CNC program?

Budpious

Welcome to the forum! cheers.gif

zyou dhoulf vonysvy yout frslrt yo hry s pody got yhr msvhinr you'tr tunninh. zi fon'y esny yo dounf likr sn sdd, nuy you drrm yo nr s pitsyr lookinh got domryhinh you sltrsfy hsbr nuy you judy fon'y trslixr iy.

zig zi sm etonh, zi'm dotty. zyou vsn vonbrty yhr ptohtsm ny udrinh yhr zpody nuyyon on yhr oprtsyiond msnshrt.

HYH@ biggrin.gif

If that doesn't help, contact your dealer. wink.gif

'Rekd teh who moved my home keys!

Budpious !

Welcome to the forum !

quote:

i want to change the drawing to CNC program.

Sorry ,but your question shows the total lack of understanding ,what`s going on and CAUSE SUSPICTION OF THE PEOPLE ,THat you ARE not LEGIT

user !

Anyway ,move you arse a bit and learn the program

before asking anything ,it is imprudence ,IMHO,

my 11 years daughter knows Mastercam better than you!

quote:

I'm using MasterCam V9

I doubt ,fella !

Read books ,help ,go learn it !

So prepare to the long flame and put the firesuit on ,if you have any !

Iskander teh changing drawings for programs -

rate 30 $ USD per hour .

[ 10-31-2003, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: plasttav ]

Still don't understand why the admin of this forum let pepole register without hasp number.

I can understand the there are students that are using the forum.if i was the admin i would give 2 option for register :

1. hasp number

2. if you have no hasp(you're a student) then you must answer some questions and submit them to the admin and he will activate your account.

quote:

Still don't understand why the admin of this forum let pepole register without hasp number.

I lurked here for a few weeks before I bought MasterCam, this forum was one of the reasons that helped seal the deal. With a few of the other CAM packages I looked at, it was like pulling teeth without Novocain to get access to their forums (not much to see, no wonder the struggle). I think that everyone here does a pretty good job at weeding out the pirate software users. To me it wouldn’t matter, I have a sim#. I think putting more restrictions on registration would hurt potential customers of MasterCam. This forum is defiantly a value added benefit of owning the software that potential customer should realize, it might help them make their purchasing decisions, it helped me.

John

After the powers that be have broken up all our manufacturing businesses, and cast the work to the four winds.

I wonder what the average displaced factory worker would think of that question.

This guy is probably the smartest one they have, or the one most willing to work for the least amount of rice. biggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

This should definitely be a reseller question.

Sir, you obviously need more help that would be feasible in a forum of this nature. You seem to need the "I have the software now what do I do" type questions and you really need training.

Go here to Mastercam's International Reseller List and find the closest reseller to you and arrange for some training. If the person that sold you the software is not on the list, you can always call CNC Software and find out who is available for training in your area. This would be in your best interest. Then come back and ask your questions.

Hope that helps.

guys you must help and answer every question.this is why we have this forum.

I will help you my friend.

In order to make gcode from a drawing you can use our special department for free no charge at all.

just call this special department to: 1-800-NOPIRACY and tell them your name and your address,and they will be happy to help you.

mad.gif

[ 10-31-2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: elad ]