Sign in to follow this  
CF1975

Selecting the Post Processor

Hi all, I'm wondering if it's possible to select a Post Processor from the Post Processing Dialog Box.

I configured 2 post files in my Control Definition, but when I try to post a toolpath from the Toolpaths Manager, in the Post Processing Dialog Box the "Select Post" option next to "Active post" is grayed out and I can only use 1 post. Is there a way to select a different Post Processor from the Post processing dialog box? I tried creating a new Machine Definition linked to a Control Definition that has not Post files configured, and when I try to post a toolpath I have to option to select a Post Processor from the Prost processing dialog box but after I selec the post file, the "Select Post" option grays out again and I can not select a different Post for the following toolpaths.

Cheers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dhananjay Reddy said:

it is not working any other hints

You must hold down CTRL + SHIFT + ALT, and then press the letter "P" on the keyboard. I just tested in Mastercam 2020 and Mastercam 2021, and this still works. I do notice that the visual representation of the button doesn't change all that much...

I think there has to be 2 or more available via the control definition no?

Based on the questions you are asking, I'm guessing you don't have a legal license of Mastercam.

Please provide us with your Hasp Number and Reseller Name, so we can verify that you are using a legitimate copy of Mastercam.

• Like 2

He is being shown as "Verified Members". Is this something that he can manipulate?

2 hours ago, Tim Johnson said:

He is being shown as "Verified Members". Is this something that he can manipulate? 

Yes, it happens automagically when reaching a certain amount of posts

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JParis said:

Yes, it happens automagically when reaching a certain amount of posts

So "Verified Members" mean nothing. So I could theoretically could be a pirate.

Just now, Tim Johnson said:

So "Verified Members" mean nothing. So I could theoretically could be a pirate.

Correct

• Sad 1