Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

wcs cross hairs (lines)

Roger

It is not possible.......

All you could do if it was really that big a deal to you is change the color of the WCS lines to match the background....

Then you'd have to change them back to see them again

More of a PITA to do so IMHO

That gives you both.

No it doesn't. Alt+F9 does not give you any lines that span the length of the screen (like shown in your pic), but instead it shows the gnomon kinda like this pic. There are also axis markers in the corners of the screen showing other stuff.

The best option would be to use Verisurf tools and turn the gnomon on.

post-2305-0-76209200-1434830601_thumb.jpg

I don't have Verisurf.  I was trying to find a better way of showing my operator where the part origin is.  I'm currently printing the part in ISO view, with the grid showing the origin, (The grid doesn't show very well.  I think I need to have the spacing set smaller).  Have also been looking at the set-up sheets.

I don't have Verisurf.  I was trying to find a better way of showing my operator where the part origin is.  I'm currently printing the part in ISO view, with the grid showing the origin, (The grid doesn't show very well.  I think I need to have the spacing set smaller).  Have also been looking at the set-up sheets.

I use drafting note with leader for My s/u sheets

• 1 month later...

You can choose to print with that info, when you go to print, simply check the screen information check box and the gnomen will show up. If the large crosshairs show up you can turn them off with f9 as others have mentioned and simply do the altf9 as other have also mentioned. This sounds like what you need. \

I just tested what i have described above and its pretty simple to get just the small gnomen to print without seeing the large lines on screen, just make sure when in the print screen (x9) you check the screen information box and it will include the gnomen and scale.