Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mill 9.1 sp2, Win NT surface toolpath's crashes !

dnkmartin

Hello,

Every time I try to use any surface toolpath Mastercam has it (Mastercam) will lock up or shut down and I'm back at my desk top.

All of the other toolpaths that I have used so far seem to work fine... just can't get any surface toolpaths to work

I sure can use a little help with this problem.

Mastercam V9.1 with sp1 and sp2 installed

Windows Nt 4.0

Plenty of RAM

unsure of what video card is being used if that is needed I can get that information Monday

Thank's to anyone who can help,

Keith

I just had a file that everytime I generated a finish parallel toolpath, it would get to the end and hang (MC not responding). It would generate fine on another seat. Apparently, someone had messed with the allocations. I increased them and it works just fine.

Thad

Guys can I ask this question when you did the SP2 install was it freash or was it a over an old version install. If so please back up your CFG and TXT files as well as tools, Vb scripts, and other nick nacks and this means posts also and uninstall completely. I mean erase the folders out and everything. Get the SP2 disk fro myour dealer and then d oa install and try out your same program and I bet you will not see these problems again.

One thing folks with any computer when you do an uninstall on this nature always turn off your computer for about 1 minutes before reinstalling everything seem crazy but it helps a alot.

Crazy Millman