Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Reducing feedrate in corner

stonker

Stonker, right click on your NCI file of the toolpath you are editing in the ops window.

When the toolpath editor opens up you will see your toolpath backplot on your screen ontop of your drawing.

You will also see the editing box pop up.

Click your mouse on the the part of the toolpath in the main window where you want to change the feedrate.

Observe the editing box in the field that says "points".

(Go in the direction that your toolpath is going and start with the first radius.)

Toggle the up or down arrow on the points field until the endpoint on your toolpath is at the start where you want the feedrate to change.

Click edit.(notice how the points change color)

On the right menue will pop up and choose edit point. Another parameter box will come up and let you change stuff. One is feed.

I havent done it very much but you can see where I'm going with this.

I think in there somewhere, there is an option to change feedrate from "point to point".

HTH

Murlin

Thanks guys,

Murlin great directions, and a special thanks to robk for taking the time to walk me thru it over the phone. All of you guys go way above and beyond to call of duty when it comes to responding to questions on this form. I really appreciate all the help everyone has given to me and others. Great job!