Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT/ Reality T.V.

Tony

Being it The Dead of Winter

I watch some whatevers on T.V.

Did you see Monday on "Average Joe"

the micro triathalon, Where

The geek guy Couldnt Swim,Had to wear a

nose plug and Flotation vest.

Then he Was Dq'ed because He Didnt

Know how to Ride a Bicycle!?

Now Thats T.V.! biggrin.gif

(No offense to anyone who Cant swim) wink.gif

[ 01-21-2004, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Tony ]

Tony,

The funny thing is that he thinks there is some magic happening between him and the babe.

Paul,

They bidn't box well but what a rush it would have been to spend the afternoon with Roy Jones Jr. I once spent a couple of hours at a party with Sugar Ray Leonard. That was cool. Then Brian Adams came in for a couple of beer. A friend and I had Bu11$#!ted out way into the party.

Phil

quote:

It seems TV programming really stinks this time of year

you gotta be kidding me eek.gif

How can you go wrong with shows like My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance, Average Joe2, a million dollar 7 week long couples Fear Factor and American Idol starting up again (yeah I know its lame but the first 2-3 episodes every year are just can't be missed).

It's enough to actually pull me away from my computer monitor for an hour eek.gifbiggrin.gif

[ 01-22-2004, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Zero ]

quote:

American Idol starting up again

***cringes***

That last tryout was just plain painful to listen to.

Simon is so brutal, he ought to be smeared with honey and put on a fire ant mound.

But I can't believe that some of those kids moms actually thought that their kids could hold a tune.

Goes to show you when it comes to your kids.....love is blind AND DEAF rolleyes.gif

Murlin

That was the first time I saw Average Joe. What kind of parents never teach a kid how to ride a bike or swim? Maybe their religion didn't believe in wheels...or water????!!

My wife is a Survivor junky (ok me too). If you remember Joel from the first Survivor, he was a friend of mine when I was young. He lived a couple miles from me. My wife was star struck when I introduced her to him while the show was still going on. You'd have thought I introduced her to Tom Hanks or something.

I caught a couple of that Donald Trump show. I can't believe how many times those spanks interupt or try to correct Donald Trump...Rule #1, Do not interupt the richest man in America!! Kinda funny. It's actually a pretty good show.

Maybe T.V. kills the brain, but what else are we supposed to do in WI once the Packers are done. It's -35 windchill this morning, so a stroll in the woods is out of the question.

Later,

ScottyB.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Rule #1, Do not interupt the richest man in America!!

You're right, but Donald Trump was at one time the richest man in America. That title now belongs to Bill Gates... the richest "Commoner" (meaning not Royalty) on the PLANET

quote:

The closest thing to reality TV that I like is MXC on SpikeTV

+1 on that bullines.

my wife and i stummbled across that show a while back , now we try not to miss it.some of the stunts are so off the wall stupid you just got to laugh.my favorite is when they run across the pond leaping from rock to rock.wathch out for the sinking one,some of those look painfull

trevor

quote:

my favorite is when they run across the pond leaping from rock to rock

Sinkers and Floaters biggrin.gif I'm a fan of Boulder Dash too (when they have to run up the hill with boulders flying down at them).

quote:

Captian Taneal is my favorite, Bullines.

LOL. I like the banter between Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano, too. Guy Lexxxx is also pretty funny. The translations are hilarious biggrin.gif

I wonder what the release forms that you (hopefully) have to sign before going on MXC (aka: Takashi's Castle) look like eek.gif

I actualy woke my kids up, cuz I was laughing so hard last Fri. I cant remember the name of the teams, but there was this women wearing a red plaid skirt on the log roll course. She got like three logs into it and SMASHED her face on the log. Then blankenship just kept replaying it with his endless banter behind....ROFLMAO

Then she gets up out of the water and starts laughing herself. I was in tears.

My 3yo son comes down the hallway, Dad, isnt it time for you to go to bed?? Your not behaving....

lmao

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Finally Trump fired the runt. He was in that Boardroom 3x. 3 strikes and you're out!

That show is hilarious. It shows just exactly how low people will stoop to win. I don't think those women are necessarrily as good as the wins indicate. They are jusy very, very good at using their "Assets" if you know what I mean. I guess all is fair in love and war. This is a great show.

quote:

Finally Trump fired the runt. He was in that Boardroom 3x. 3 strikes and you're out!

His days were numbered after he fell asleep on the job. He might not have gotten to stike 3 with me. It's interesting to see how Trump holds the team leaders responsible for most failures. You get the feeling he's dropped the axe a few times before.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

You get the feeling he's dropped the axe a few times before.

Yeah, at least once or twice. biggrin.gif

It's only a matter of time before the women self destruct. They're getting co "Catty" now. Just wait till they loose. The group will come unglued, you watch. Everything for them is personal. With the guys... it's just business.

quote:

If Ashley Judd, Charlese Therone, or the co-star from “The Hulk” (forgot her name momentarily) happen to show for the next party – then please email me and I would be more than happy to fly there & buy all the beers.

That would be Jennifer Connely if I'm not mistaken. She was such a doll in the "Rocketeer".

Jack, you have excellent taste in dream women but you forgot to add Marisa Thomei! cheers.gif