Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT / Canadians / Americans

Tony

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

How many of you can say that you can hold a beer in one hand and light a smoke with your other hand while wearing Skidoo gloves?

Sort of reminds me of “Z” named as such because his last name started and ended with “Z” – correctly pronounced as zed and not zee!!

Only time I have ever witnessed a pint of beer (not a bottle or a can) consumed while the man stood on his head. smile.gif

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

A roommate of mine in university, his girlfriend (now wife) is from Milwaukee. When I first met her parents, they were disappointed to find out that the first Canadian that they've met (that's me) didn't say 'eh' and didn't sound Canadian (whatever that's supposed to sound like). They even said I "spoke American good"...her mom's exact words biggrin.gif

I love canada. My wife and I went there for our honeymoon. Stayed in Toronto at the days inn right down town. Went to the cn tower, thats a cool place, we spent one whole day there, playing lazer tag, virtual reality mine shaft ride, went to the hard rock cafe, and had dinner in the resturant at the top. Kindof cool seeing airplanes flying around below you.

Helping Out the US in the War on Terrorism

Canadians have helped America with the war against terrorism.

They have pledged two of their biggest battleships, six-hundred ground troops, and six fighter jets.

After the American exchange rate, America ended up with two Mounties, a canoe and a bunch of flying squirrels.

rolleyes.gifwink.gif