Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

"WHOS OFF"

Hardmill

I was suppose to but this big job has to be done or we don't get paid for $100,000 worth of work already done. Everyone else around here is off expect me and one of my guys that traded a day last week for today. My wife is pissed at this point but I am taking Thursday and Friday off this week and Friday off for the next month. They would rahter give me time off than pay me the $10,000 in over time they owe me to this point this year. That only leave them with about 5 more weeks of paid time off on top of my 3 weeks vacation. I am wondering should I just take off 2 months and go stay in Brazil with the in-laws for free expect air-fare. headscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif Of course i have to wonder how this place will fair without me for 2 months. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Time off???? headscratch.gif What's that??? headscratch.gif

My wife gets days off for "odd" holidays--she the admin assistant for the Computer and Technology Dept for Santa Ana School district in Calif. (she get 21-days vacation, 12 days sick leave, 15 days for holiday PLUS 10 days for Christmas/New Year). cuckoo.gif

Since I am new here, no vacation day, 9 hoilday (had to work on the first three already).

bonk.gifbonk.gif

Code_Breaker cheers.gif