Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Foot in Mouth

gcode

If anyone would like to watch Kerry stick his foot in his mouth

go here

I can't believe he said that!!

and watch

Troops-Fog

Disclaimer: This is a link to Bush/Cheney 04.com

and Troops-Fog is a Bush TV ad currently running

in battleground states.

It took the Republican Attack Machine less than

24 hours to get this add on the air after Kerry

made this classic blunder biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...the Republican Attack Machine...

Which is far less viscious than the Kerry attack machine BTW. The dem's are in a "WIN AT ALL COST" mode. Frickin' Bush Haters.... curse.gifcurse.gifcurse.gif You know, he's done nothing to elicit the kind of treatment he's been getting from the Dem's. Guess that just the fact he's a Republican is enough.

Kerry's a freaking IDIOT and should be strung up by his fellow Vets. He's done a total dis-service to thier sacrifices... makes me wanna PUKE

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Kerry has "flipped-flopped" on several issues, depending on who he is talking to. I suspect that Will Rogers never meant John Kerry. biggrin.gif

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

quote:

"WIN AT ALL COST" mode

Yes, There are some people out there who will stop at nothing to see Bush defeated.

Larry Flynt has been throwing money around all over the country looking for an "October Surprise"

If Kerry keeps sticking his foot in his mouth like that, it won't be a problem.

The RCN stood by and took all the abuse and slander the Dem's could come up with during the

nomination.

The RAM is just getting warmed up biggrin.gif

You mess with the bull, you get the horns!!!!

Its going to be a very very nasty campaign.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I swear, if Kerry wins, I'm going to mail him the SMELLIEST diaper I can find. Why a diaper? Because he's full of feces and always on the Republican's arsees (for no good reason).

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

... meanwhile we'll (the US) be putting our heads in the sand for 4 years while the Terrorists have a chance to regroup and re-tool. Then we'll have 9-11 all over again only on a FAR more massive scale. Course the Dem's would surely blame Bush for that too. You knowe what? Why don;t we just say Bush is responsible for World Hunger, Homelessness, Drought, Famine, Pestilence, Floods, and whatever else wqe can think of. rolleyes.gif There's no real substance to ANY of the Dem's charges against the Bush Administration other than his horrifying budget - but the Dem's have their signatures on it as well so they are equally culpable. He needs to get our financial house in order. I am concerned about that.

Ok, so you both know I am on the same side as you here, but this is some intersting reading. Have you ever read about the Skull and Bones of Yale. This is some WEIRD and INTERSTING stuff. They would have you belive the strangest stuff, but more importantly, this is the first time 2 "bonesmen" have been up for the Presidency.

I dont want to be flamed, I am a card carring NRA member and a supporter of my country, look at my avatar biggrin.gif but this is some stuff that is just fun to read.

+1 to Rekd

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Information is a good thing. We should all make informed choices if at all possible.

I've heard some eerie stuff about this "organization" or whatever it is. Kind of brings to light the whole underground/conspiracy theories that the nutballs of society talk about.

James teh I wear foil in my hat to keep the voices from coming in. biggrin.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...You couldn't even make this stuff up, this is great...

Dean... man, ... talk about self destructing... Lot's of radio stations use that "hyaaaaaa" or whatever he's saying for stuff, and I just crack up ewvery time I hear it. I can picture this guy whipping himself up into t a frenzy, foaming at the mouth as the folks in "White Coats" are approaching. Definitely the guy YOU DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WANT holding the "football".

Mr Kerry is snow boarding this week

quote:

On his first full day off, though, Mr. Kerry awoke determined to hit the slopes of Mount Baldy.

The image-conscious candidate and his aides prevailed upon reporters and photographers to let him have a first run down the mountain solo, except for two agents and Marvin Nicholson, his omnipresent right-hand man.

His next trip down, a reporter and a camera crew were allowed to follow along on skis — just in time to see Mr. Kerry taken out by one of the Secret Service men, who had inadvertently moved into his path, sending him into the snow.

When asked about the mishap a moment later, he said sharply, "I don't fall down," then used an expletive to describe the agent who "knocked me over."

Typical elitist attitude shown here.

In the same situation Bush would help the Secret Servive agent up, have a good laugh and buy him a beer. cheers.gif

Yeah, Kerry is here alright. Gonna be fun here if he wins.

I live in a community of 14,000 claimed residents. A large portion of which are the high and mighty crowd. Bruce Willis, Demi, Arnold (up until the election) Kerry/Heinz, Wrigley, to name a few.

We have a herd of Secret service agents lurking everywhere now. Since they have not officially declared this as their second home, there will be no government subsidies to pay for all the additional security. Hence, the 10,000 full time residents will be footing the bill. This place doesn't have the infrastructure for this.

Plus, with one road leading in and out of here, all the side roads are closed but still you must make way for the motorcade that will transport them 60 miles to the Twin Falls airport since our airport can handle no plane over a G-5. Gonna be especially fun if both he and Arnold are here at the same time (would be like when Vincent Fox and Dick Cheney were here at last years Allen & Co. Conference). Not gonna mention how much fun it was to be up skiing when he was on the hill with his entorage clearing the hill for him.

That's my sad tale of woe for the day.

Me runs off to sulk in the corner.

[ 03-19-2004, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Moto GP ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...In the same situation Bush would help the Secret Servive agent up, have a good laugh and buy him a beer...

You got that right. Bush is about as down to earth as a person could be from what I've been told from people that have dealt with him first-hand.

Howdy Mark, hav'nt been around much huh?

Last time we got going on this, as I recall, we were questioning the validity of Bush's rational for going to war....and falling under QUITE heavy criticism for such derision.

Now if any of y'all can show the world some of these weapons of mass destruction that you were so rightously sold on...I'll vote Bush-Cheney for another 4 TRUTH-FILLED years. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Lemme guess, you all were sold a pet rock, too?

cmr,

They didn't find any WMD's in Iraq.

I suspect they were moved to Syria before the war.

The Iraq war did produce some good results concerning WMD's

After watching his good buddy Sadam get dragged out of his hiddy hole, Quadafi of Lybia has

very meekly given up his WMD's and paid $200 million in reparations for the Lockerbie crash.

Even Iran is giving some support to international

inspections of their nuclear facilites.

These conssesions did not happen in a vacumn.

Watching the rapid and total destruction of Sadam's regime was a real wakeup call for other

Middle Eastern tyrants.

The Democratcs have very selective memory. They had access to the same intel Bush did and gave him their overwhelming support at the start of the war. Now they are acting like the whole deal was a one man show.