Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam users

Badmofo

I know all or Most the people here are legit Mastercam users, ( been one since dos mode )The question I have is.. Why do so many of you use this as a chat room? Is it to bring up you're postings?... Most areas I go into are just filled with remarks as "+100" our "way to go ......." I personally get a lot of good info out of the forum and think all the users should either stick with the topic or submit nothing at all. If emastercam wants to add a chat room that's cool. I'm not here to get bashed, but I see too many posts that have very little or nothing to do with the matter at hand! I realize I do not have many posts. I read and absorb good info. When I have a question that I cannot find answers for in the "search area". ... I will ask. Please do not make this into a thirteen year olds place to communicate! Again I love the forum and think if all the O/T's are going to continue. Make another room for that

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After "talking" with each other and helping each other out we have become friends here on the board and this is where we "see" each other. With v9 havin been out for 2yrs there are not that many questions anymore other than new guys/gals which the forum is quick to help.

There was a vote to create an o/t area (which I voted yes) that did not make it cause many topics turn into an o/t.

The forum members do try to answer any and all questions that come up though. Just sometimes when working late at night or after explaining to an injuneer that its hard to put a .125 rad fillet in pockets that are 5" deep, its good to blow off steam with people that have been there dun that so to speak.

As far as the o/t's just join in, its a good way to get to know everyone here. cheers.gif

With out O/T what would we talk about for the next 3 or 4 months?? 10's a comming!

Post count?

I thought James and Mike got all that straightened out?? biggrin.gif

Let's see...

Rekd - got his gun loaded - check.

S.J.J. - loaded, on what's the question - OK.

Chris - well, he is just large 'n in charge - yep!

James - where's he at???

JAMES?? JAMES?? Where you at?

Mill/Crazy - he is just waiting - new baby, must be playtime - he'll be here.

BadMoFo - sticking foot in it DEEPER AND DEEPER!

You guys have fun - past my bed time! eek.gif

Later, Mark