Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam users

Badmofo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning people - I haven`t been with you all that long but I have to say - any question I`ve asked, for help, someone has been there. Thank you all. This is a great site and I`ve learned alot from just reading your topics. MC is my secondary position and I want to learn more. As for mofo - you don`t get smarter by talking, but buy listening.

Anybody that frequents this forum knows without a doubt that they are among the most talented and knowledgeable people found in the trade of cad/cam and machining.

Sure we sport an attitude from time to time and this is no different than simply being yourself everyday on the floor or in an office.

Funny thing about me is that I am rather quiet at work and usually keep to myself; often a maintenance mechanic or toolmaker will drop by and show me a newspaper article or bring up some headline news just to inform or perhaps debate the article.

I usually appear daily for a humorous read, a counterpunch opinion, or perhaps to help answer a question from time to time. I laugh at myself a lot and laugh at some of the colorful reactions from many others; whether you type out a response with your lunch, your coffee, or a beer – this is really the greatest place to enjoy similar company.

Regards, Jack

Badmofo,

Funny name bro biggrin.gif

offtopic.gif

u said,

quote:

I personally get a lot of good info out of the forum and think all the users should either stick with the topic or submit nothing at all.

Nice that u have an opinion of ur own. Now u've seen the Forums opinion. biggrin.gif

shamelessly upping 1's post count that nobody cares about cool.gif

Oh BTW Welcome to the Forum !

see we cam(sic) be nice tongue.gif

Hey after reading this post, I went to lunch and considered what my response should be. After giving great consideration to all the input, and the pro,s and cons of the subject, I called my mom and had a long heart to heart with her about it. She called my Dad, he in return called me again after lots of thought and research drafted the following.

+1 Way to go!

quote:

Is anyone else waitint to see Bullines tag this with Kramer "lame thread"

If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's to give the people what they want. I'll give Kramer a break and let Triumph do the duty:

badthread35.jpg

quote:

i personally think he'll chime in to add to his post count also.

You got 'er wink.gif Wait, I could just modify my post total in the UBB control panel. Ah, but then I'd be missing out on all of the fun you guys are having beefing up your counts. My turn:

Replies to "Free Post" Threads

Don't ask for free posts, dumbass n00b!

Obligitory Political Rant

Dalton McGinty is a llama.

"What Did You Do This Week?" Thread

Set up a CVS server, research some .NET stuff and some web dev.

"Too Many O/Ts" Thread

So what? Watercooler chat, ya'll. Chillax.

I feel like I belong wink.gif

Somehow I dont think he's as "bad" as he thinks. Haven't seen a postings since his "run" at the begining. Granted there's no harm in him asking the question. He just has to be ready for the answers.

Personally I hope he "sticks it out" rather than run ning for cover. But this a perfect example of an off topic thats gone OFF TOPIC biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

Mike Mattera