Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X6 verisurf tools (available yet ?)

Chris Parish

I spoke with Ron a couple of weeks ago and asked him about it.

He did not have a hard date for me.

I really miss that add-on and X6x64's inability to save back to X5, makes it even worse.

It is a free tool though so we really have no grounds to complain... but I will anyway :rolleyes:

We are shooting for May. We have a 32 bit Version we could send out, but since most of the free world has gone to 64 bit we have not put it out until our 64 bit version is ready. I would be right here with you guys wondering where is it had I not come to work for a software company. I know it seems like I have gone to the dark side, but there is a lot that goes into making software. We appreciate everyone's need for it and glad so many use the free tools. We will let everyone know when we have something.

Dont feel bad Ron, everyone bugging your company for a freebie, everyone's bugging Jim's company for what they already payed for. You guys offer great tool's. One would think CNC would offer up the much need tools and build it into there own product

Guys being on this side of the screen is so much not what you would expect. I fell for Jim Evans I truly do.

LOL.... what goes around comes around :thumbsup:

as Bill Clinton would say.. " I feel your pain "

Is it ready yet ????? :harhar:

• 3 weeks later...

Sore it is not you huh? :thumbdown:

We miss it too. Good thing is our customer base for the most part is happy with what we do and gets the job done. We are working on it, but it is and has been some major work. We keep working and I keep getting calls and email asking where is it. I understand everyone's missing it. Hopefully it can be something I can give an firm date on soon. :question::ouch:

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Why hateon Verisurf for not updating the FREE app which they so generously give away for did I mention FREE!!!

It'll be ready when it's ready. :realmad:

Just sayin' :coffee:

Well like my mom says. If you cannot take the heat get out of the kitchen. :coffee::w00t: Besides it is payback for all my ranting to CNC for things in Mastercam. Amazing how what you give in life will come back to you. It is all good though because it cool to see ideas show up in the software I had an hand in.

James, John and others thanks and yes it is a free tool, but we probably should charge for it thought I doubt we will. Here come sales knocking at the door ready to kick my butt. :wallbash::wallbash: The work and effort it takes to maintain a stand alone install, along with testing and support of a free tool does cost Verisurf some money. :thumbup: It however does help people see what we are about and does lead to sales. We might be looking for some Beta testers soon so I will keep everyone posted once we do. Before everyone goes emailing me asking to be a Beta tester we have a a good list of people already.