Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

1 Box For Sale

I’ve been reading about the Empty MC Box auction , gets me thinking. I have saved some set-up parts that maybe I could sell on eBay. They are truly works of art, and when I die the will only increase in value like a van Gogh painting.

All artist renderings are identified with my

Professional name "Scrap" . cool.gif

Order now!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man-O-man,

I just noticed that Jayson is on the cusp of 5K in the post count eek.gif

I cannot imagine how much effort that it must have taken - to contribute so very much.

Sorry for hijacking but I couldn't help but notice.

Hey, I know! idea.gif

I could whip up some kind of a story but you might not share in the enthusiasm.

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

Here are some old Mastercam items I have lying around.

The black box on top was shipped with V3. It included the video training tape shown below.

The tan colored box and manuals are V4. BTW - That is a NEW seat of Draft V4 (5.25" disks) still in the shrink wrap.

The dark blue box on the left is called plusCAM. That's Mastercam was called, before it was Mastercam! I also have the plusCAM dongle... S/N 61

When plusCAM became Mastercam, the box design didn't change. See the dark blue box on the right.

The large tutorial on the right is from V3. The large (light blue) tutorial on the left is from Mastercam 386. The small (light blue) in the middle is from V4.

old_stuff.jpg