Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T A fond farewell

I have been a Mastercam user now since at least ver5. I think our first seat was bought from Bruce King, then we went to Danny Harris, and finally with Jimmy Wakeford at BarefootCNC. I was at Warvel for 12 years until I got laid off back in Feb. That lasted only 1 week, until I was hired here at Sterling & Adams. The day after I started working, they announced that Leggett&Platt was closing this shop on April 19th. So anyway, in case they decide to let me go before that, I wanted to have a chance to say THANK YOU !! to everyone in the forum. I do not have that many post, but be assured that I have read thousands. This forum gives us a chance to get the questions answered that we are too shy to ask. I have also learned that no question is dumb, and if asked properly, will get honest and concise answers.

Hopefully, I will be back in a Mastercam shop soon, and can rejoin all you guys. So, just in case I do not get the chance later, Thanks again for all the support.

George

Good luck but think it is like the old saying the cream always rises to the top and think that way of talnet. The people with it and don't give up always rise to the top no matter what is laid in front of them. Keep you ears out and know if soemthing comes up Jimmy or any of the others here will keep you in mind. Sucks that the god almight dollar is behind it but guess right now what make compaines do what they do if we like it or not.