Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T PEPSI

Jack K

quote:

If "Under God" was good for 200 years it good for me now!

Actually the "Under God" part was only added in the early fifties to differentiate us from the godless commies during the big red scare of the McCarthy hearings. The pledge seemed to be just fine for everyone before that!

I prefer the hometown brew "Sierra Nevada Pale Ale".

quote:

Diet Coke and Strohs, the two best beverages on the planet!

Tim, diet coke is ok...but, Stroh's? I swear under oath "so help me God wink.gif " that's nasty stuff. ROLF!!!

quote:

And now that they took the Under GOD out of it, I'll be buying even more.

beav what are you a communist? [Even the communists believe in God... ask the Russians] Besides, soldiers without faith are not a complete fighting machine mad.gif

quote:

Pepsi sucks anyway IMHO.I'm a coke addict I drink about 7 cans a day.Cant beat a nice tall Wisers and Canada dry.

Noel, 7 cans a day? eek.gif

quotes

-------------------------------------------------Stroh's.... isn't that like Milwaukee's Best??? $2.00/case? NASTY!!!!

Tim, diet coke is ok...but, Stroh's? I swear under oath "so help me God " that's nasty stuff. ROLF!!!

-------------------------------------------------

You guys sound like the Miller and Bud drinkers around here. I keep a keg at home and tell people it's Red Dog and people love it untill i tell them it's Strohs. wink.gif

I suppose you guys don't like Old Style either.

GO CUBS

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...You guys sound like the Miller and Bud drinkers around here...

Oh, puhhhhhhhleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! rolleyes.gif

Bud.... sewer water, Miller... septic tank run off. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

If you can see though it it's too light!

James teh I'll take a pint of Guiness please.