Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Newbie introduction

Sparky112

Well this is my first post here, i've been patroling the forum for many months and figured its time i introduced myself. I'm not gonna be flamed for asking for a post, yes i do read FAQ's so far most of my needs have been met by doing searches and reading others new posts.My company manufactures food pacaging machines and for the most part has been content with the capabillitys of the 5 MAZAK machines we have. We are trying to move to off line programming along with other efficancy improvments, other machines, ect. I've been extremly lucky to have this resource and look forward to be enlightened with wit, humor, and knowlage from masters like you. thanks guys, one other thing GO LIGHTNING!

Harry,

we've been mazatrol only for many years on a AJV25/405, H50/500, VTC16, QuickTurn15&35. We also have a Femco boreing mill. our collective g code experiance is pretty strong though we've gone "fat dumb& lazy" with mazatrol. The mastercam interface is great for easing me back to g codes. so far the main stress has been tweaking the posts. thankfully a really good mastercam projock(tsewyek) started us in the right direction. NO THUMPS yet, knock on wood!

Noel,

while Phily was my team in highschool,I sure hope its a Leafs/Bolts matchup GO BOLTS!

Welcome aboard "the board" where you will never be bored.

Ever since I entered the forum, I have had nothing but good things happening to me. It is a world unto itself . . . a space-time continuum . . .

No black holes here, unless you get banned , but if you remain friendly, keep an open mind, and help when you can, you'll find the forumis the place to be.

Remember, there is no place like this place near this place, so this must be the place. biggrin.gif

Code_Breaker

cheers.gif

quote:

Remember, there is no place like this place near this place, so this must be the place.

Hry I like this it has a good rhyme to it.

Bill welcome to the board and as you have already seen , You can get knowledge and have fun at the same time.

See you around the board.

Sounds like you're on the right track Bill. Good posts are key. Guys here will help you tweek the ones you have or set you up to buy killer proven posts. Posts aren't taboo here, asking for free ones is. If tweeking isn't your thing, just dig up a few bucks and get someone to do it for you sooner rather than later.

We run an Integrex 300Y. If I could turn back the clock I'd only invest enough effort into Mazatrol to turn softjaws.

Here's a thread that includes some tips on file handling on the Fusion control. http://www.emastercam.com/ubb/ultimatebb.p...t=009446#000004

Hey Billy What's Up! I've been waiting for you to show up. Hope things are good in the Land of Oz!

We're back to using Mastercam, had to dump that Esprit! Things are great where I'm at now, I've gotten out of programming full time and back in to management, didn't take them long. I've been the Shop Manager here for about three months. Let me know if there's ever anything I can do to help. How 'bout them Bolts!