Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Forum Roll Call

chris m

quote:

Just trying to help Chris get into the lead again

Gotta love a supportive reseller..

quote:

He needs all the help he can get, apparently

Talk about the pot and the kettle eek.gif

cheers.gif

C

[Edit]

Just noticed the above post; been waiting to get a beating for awhile...

Caitiff

Halfwit

Rude

Inept

Slipshod

I don't have my dictionary but I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess 'Caitiff' isn't flattering...

[Edit]

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Karen was so kind as to provide the link to the dictionary for those of us who don't have all day to unearth new and unusual insults:

Main Entry: cai·tiff

Pronunciation: 'kA-t&f

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English caitif, from Old North French, captive, vile, from Latin captivus captive

: being base, cowardly, or despicable

- caitiff noun

Base, probably

Despicable, occasionally

COWARDLY? I am truly hurt... frown.gif

Oh, well, gotta consider the source tongue.gif

C

quote:

Chris,

Sounds to me like you better take your ice cream and runnnnnn!!!

Nah; she's all talk...maybe

Plus she's 50 miles away...

quote:

Hmmm...

What might she do for a klondike bar?????

Be NICE, Brendan, don't be yourself. Treat the lady with some respect or I'll have to show her where you live and video tape the beatin' she lays on ya. bonk.gif

Betcha Peter would be first in line to buy a copy of THAT!

C

A college professor was doing a study testing the senses of first graders, using a bowl of lifesavers candy. He gave all the children the same kind of lifesavers, one at a time, and asked them to identify them by color and flavor.

The children began to say:

"Red.......cherry,"

"Yellow.......lemon,"

"Green.......lime,"

"Orange.......orange."

Finally the professor gave them all honey lifesavers.

After eating them for a few moments none of the children could identify the taste.

"Well," he said, "I'll give you all a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and yelled:

"Oh my gosh...they're xxxx!!!"

quote:

Karen has 17 posts, most of which are rude...I like it!

What's not to like about that?

First post:

quote:

Thanks for the credit, Chris.....

WOMEN'S A$$ SIZE STUDY

There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their a$$. I thought the results were pretty interesting. 85% of women think their a$$ is too big... 10% of women think their a$$ is too little... The other 5% say that they don't care, they love him and would have married him anyway.

cuckoo.gif

C

[ 06-23-2004, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: chris m ]

GOOD

A Terre Haute, IN, policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem - a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read "RADAR TRAP AHEAD." The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading "TIPS" and a bucket full of money.

(And they used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Indianapolis, IN. A $40 speeding ticket was included.Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40.The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As an Indiana State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the Indiana State Police Ball." He replied, "Indiana State Police don't have balls."

There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car.